raspberry chapter!

Just exactly how I start this in the first chapter in every chapter..
Yeah, you have probably seen this character from my another stories because yes
Anyways, let's start this information.

She's a female!
Her sexuality is bisexual! Because of water bottle confession towards her when she first started dating garlic

She grew up with a horrible family who taught her to be mean to others, as well to animals.

(⚠️Trigger warning!⚠️ This one is very graphic and animal murder.. please skip this chapter..)

One time, her parents have gone it too far.. They have planned to give her a pet hamster to teach her lesson to not being kind to anyone or just any person in particular by just traumatising her.. When raspberry saw the hamster, she has never been so excited and had a big smile on her face when she saw the adorable hamster, she was gonna run to pet the hamster until..

Unexpected turn happened. A hammer appeared above the hamster and hit the hamster a bunch and alot of blood came out and it was.. traumatic to her experience.. and her parents saw how traumatized their child looks by seeing a animal slaughtered in front of their pure, innocent eyes they know their plan worked.

(The graphic words have ended..! You can continue reading down here ↓)

She has never been nice to her cousin, strawberry but would sometimes enjoy her stay with her.

Now, she has finally been freed from her parents grasp, not wanting to see them ever again and she has been trying to get rid of her.. old attitude that her parents forced down onto her as a kid and it kinda worked. She doesn't even tell anyone about her past traumatized experience and don't really be reminded by it again but if anyone asks about it she would just simply say her that her parents were.. horrible people..

She's now living happily with her wonderful partner, garlic that makes her happy and a mother with 2 kids.. and tries to not treat them like how her parents did to her at such a young age..

 and tries to not treat them like how her parents did to her at such a young age