1

"Ma! What is it?"

"It's a big mansion. It was created by one of our relatives but they left it many years before."

"Oh! Can I go there?"

"No, you are too small. You may be frightened by the scenario."

"Hmm. Okay."

I remember the words when I first went to my auntie's house. I was astonished by the sight. But as time passes I realised that it's just a normal house where no one lives. So the eagerness lowers day by day. Gradually I became unaware of the world. There was a deep pressure upon my head. So I couldn't pay any attention to other things other than studies.

But now I realise that life should be enjoyed. Though I shouldn't hurt others for this I should enjoy my life. So after my class 11 examination, I am now going to my uncle's house.

I haven't gone there for at least 2 years. I live in Bengal and I'm a traditional Bengali. We pay much respect towards relationships so I should keep it with due respect.

I haven't paid any respect to the relationship for a long time so I should pay now. Though I didn't like to talk with people because I was a bit shy but now the problem has been resolved. I don't feel that shy so I'll go.

So tomorrow I'm going to my uncle's house.

But wait!  The House!
I was very small when I went there. I went to the house for 6 years for the last time. Though I went to my uncle's house 2 years ago I didn't go there. It may seem absurd but I was very afraid of the house.

Most  Bengal parents used to make their children afraid of anything so they don't do this but they forget that the fear may spread every portion of one's life. They may fear everything in their life.

  This also happened to me.  Now I feel pity for myself. What a childish thought I possessed. Really!

   For that time I must go there. No one will hinder me from doing this cause I'm mature now and I know what to do and what not to do.
   Okay, so I must go there.

After I finished my diary writing I felt very tired. A lot of pressure has gone up on me today. I'm tired now. I went to sleep.

In  I remember that there was a strange happening in the House. It was exceptional. I tried to leave the thought but it becomes bigger and bigger as I thought.

For the tiredness, after some time, I fall into the lap of sleep. But becomes bigger and bigger.