2

I have come to my uncle's house. I have arrived here 7 days ago. There was nothing special these days. They were a bit boring. I have spent these by just reading books.

I thought that I would go to the house when I arrived here at the house but about 200 meters away from our house. So I've to wait for the right time.

They all have backward thoughts in this house. According to them, one shouldn't do anything without an elder's permission. By the way, no one will give me a mission for this so I've to go there on my own.

I haven't told about it to anyone. It's been raining since the morning. I think that it's not the day to go there. I realised that I can't go there today. So I sleep for some time.

I woke up at 3:00 pm. I felt something isn't the same. Then I watched out the window. Really! The rain has stopped. I can go now. Oh yeah!

I wake up and slowly move downstairs. Everybody is sleeping. This is their midday nap. I shouldn't disturb them.

As I moved from the front gate I headed toward my bicycle. The road emerges with water. But my eagerness doesn't find any bound. I headed towards the house.

After 2 mins. I come near the house. It's not just a normal house!

I can easily understand that it's an old house. It was made by one of our relatives 55 years. The house bears the symbols of old age.

Black slides show the age of its deserted state. To be honest, now I'm feeling a little bit afraid. But I just avoided all the feelings. I stand my bicycle and went near the house.

The house is two stored. I can see that the upper store is completely devasted. One can't stand there for more than a few minutes. The plot of the house is also very weak. It can crash anytime. I moved around the house. Every door is locked. I can't go through the gate. It will take much time and energy to break them. It's just a time waste.

When I come near the left side of the house I saw that a banyan tree had grown up in the wall. There is a big crack. I can go by the crack. I have to just climb. Really! It's that easy.

I see that there is also a gate near the backside of the house. I headed towards the gate. It's easy to crack the lock and enter the house. But the backside is so dirty so I should avoid this.

I think that I should see the full house and then enter into it in the safest and easiest way

I come towards the other side. There is also a door and where also hangs a lock. I try to watch something of the house through the broken window.

I see that the infrastructure of the house is backdated. Everything is dusty. They can fall anytime.

But wait! What's the sound? I hear for one time. First I thinks that it was just my thought. But it occurs again. Twice, thrice and keep going. It's not my thought. It's real.

Nobody comes here. Who can come here? I hear it with deep attention. It's coming near to me. It the right side. It coming from the right side.

I see this side. It is coming now constantly. I headed toward the right. I try to watch the cause of the sound silently. I hid in the thumb of the house.

I watch the sound. As I see my eyes widen. My heart pondered in fear. A cold flow blows down my spine.
What it is?