The begging.

One never knows what is going to happen in future. We always wish for something good to happen in our life, so that everything will change. But I have realised that everything that happens wheather it is good or bad it's only for the betterment of our future. Nature has already decided our future and our destinations we can't denny it's decision. If something bad happens in our life indicates that something good is going to happen in our life.
Something related to it happened in my life. I went through so many difficulties but finally reached near my destination.
It's about how I met him and how much time it took and how much difficulties I faced. I went through mental trauma, depression, anxiety,etc until I met him.
It was about 30th of the november about 4 pm when I started texting an unknown guy. At that time my mind was empty of thoughts. I never thought that this guy is going to be god damn special to me. The conversation strated with, hello! May I know your good self? and asked a question, may you please tell me who gave you my Id? At that time I was extremely angry. I was trying to scream on him. I rudely talked with him but his nature was so polite and gentle that my mind starred blaming me why are you being so rude with him. So I tried to be polite. Then I gently asked him and he answered my friend. I was totally confused and was trying to know why he gave him my Id? This was so confusing. So I told him to give me his Id so that I can know what actually the matter was. I  had a lot of argument with him and his friend too. then I finnal decided to make this guy my friend because I was attracted by his chummy nature. We stopped the argument and started talking about daily hood things.
Day by day our bond was getting close. It seemed like a dream.

Yes at the time of our friendship, I was occupied by a toxic relationship which was affecting my mental health and this guy was the one who supported me a lot at that time. I can say only because of him today I am able to write all these things. I must say "it's a big deal for a person to have support of another person". He motivated me in such a way that today I am being proud for making that decision.
He said happiness and inner peace matters a lot for a person. If you are not happy in a relationship, if you are getting depressed because of it, if your inner peace and your mental health is affecting seems like you are in a prison, he is a jailor and you are a prisonar. He said love always tries to see you happy and always efforts to make you happy, provides you freedom and instead for stoping you always supports you. All these things are still stucked in my mind. I love to remember them. His presence always made me feel special. After meeting him I realized that man should learn to live for himself. The passion in his words was totally different. I started following his words. My mind went all the way to him. There was something different about him. I started paying attention to his words. Know what magic he has done on me. It was totally different feeling. After my breakup our bond got so strong  that we both felt that we can't live with out eachother.
thinking about him day in and day out, worrying about him became a habit for me. I just kept thinking about him the whole day. There was no other thought accept him. He was the only one. Day by day we both were getting mad for eachother.