×2×

February 18th
5:56 A.M.
Assumed age: 14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[TW!! Mention of blood and needles]

Dr. Zine fiddled around on the computer, pulling up all of the mythical personal DNA's from recent test that day.

His main patients were 098, 42, and 502. He scrolled down, to 502's DNA sequence to see any changes in the model. He looked at the test from last year, comparing the two DNA strands.

"Their different." He muttered, staring at the two models. His assistant beside him turned to his side.

"I'm sorry, sir?"

"Their different. She has two extra strands this year than last year." He answered, scrolling into the model.

"Do you think it's some kind of level up or something?"

"This isn't a game, Eric, this is a creature we've never heard about. But, I can see where you're thinking. Make her do something. Record it." He waved his hand to the assistant, signing him to hurry up. The assistant hesitated for a little while, looking back at Dr. Z.

"Sir, what if the extra strands caused a mutation to 502?"

"What do you mean, Eric?"

"I mean, it's not like other mythics to randomly have extra genetic strands in the middle of their life. I'm saying, what if this is a call back of some sort of power 502 has gotten?" Dr. Z rolled back in his chair.

"Smart thinking, Eric. But it's better to go see than just sit around wondering what is up with 502. Go on! Get!" Dr. Z yelled. The assistant was still hesitant, but left out of the room, as told.

Hours passed by, Dr. Z was checking the last bit of 42's DNA sequence, which it was perfectly the same. All of a sudden, the alarm started to go off, shocking the scientists. Several guards went running down the hall and into the testing rooms.

Dr. Z dashed out the door, rushing to his experiments room, easily noticing the guards surrounding 502's room, yelling and shouting.

"Move!" He shouted, getting by, but slipped in the sudden remaining blood on the floor. He looked over to see the assistants body, covered up in the pool of blood, lifeless.

He then turned to see 502, her skin pale, her eyes were no longer dots, throwing the guards to the wall. Several others chained her down by the neck, making her growl out of pain.

"Stop! Stop!" Dr. Z shouted, pushing the guards. "Sir! Stand back!" Another guard said, but Dr. Z didn't listen.
He got out a large needle with an electric wire attached to it. Without hesitation, he jabbed the needle into 502's back, pressing the button, running a electric shock through her veins. She whined and howled from the pain.

This was known as the paralyzed needle. Something almost all creatures in that lab feared the most.

502 collapsed to the floor, her skin returning to its usual color, though her eyes were shut to tell. "She's going to be out for a couple of days. Bring her to the Collar." The scientists, in fear of the beast, slowly agreed, lifting her up. He passed by another assistant worker as he was as well in fear.

"Eric's dead, it's obvious. Your working for me now." The assistant looked back at Eric's corpse, the room half covered up in his blood.

"Yes, sir."

"For your first assignment. Write down that 502 has a new power unfold." Dr. Z told, giving him a paper.

"What shall we call it, sir?" Dr. Z walked passed him, but continued to answer.

"We're calling it Possessed."