𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 | 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧

Enjoy!
-
-
-

Third person POV:

Third person POV:

It was 1:15 in the morning and y/n and jalen were dozed off in each others arms. Unbeknownst to jalen, y/n was having a nightmare.

She was dreaming about one of her biggest fears; 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯.

The girl was tossing and turning, mumbling, "no", "please", "wait","help me", with tears streaming down her now distressed face. All this erratic movement woke jalen up.

Jalen was now awakened by his girlfriend's rapid motions and pleas. He then went to shake y/n awake. He shook her gently while softly saying her name.

"Y/n wake up" he lightly said as he keep shaking her. "Y/n" "Y/n" , he kept repeating.
In an instant, Y/n shot straight up like a mad woman.

With an irregular heartbeat and staggered breathing, she quickly analyzed her surroundings and recognized that she was in her and jalens room. She then turned to look at jalen with her body still shaken with fear and proceeded to start breaking down crying with her head in her hands.

"What's the matter baby, a nightmare?" He asked her with worry.

"Y-yes" she croaked out. Jalen then took y/n in his arms and began rocking them back and forth , while murmuring sweet nothings to her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jalen asked.
"It's just-I had a dream that you died and I lost you J" she softly spoke with her head still down.

"Babe, you'll never lose me, I'm not going anywhere".
"I'm okay, you're okay, we're okay, just breathe", Jalen said still rocking her.

A couple minutes passed and y/n was finally calmed down. Slightly embarrassed, she spoke "sorry about waking you up for a little nightmare".
"Don't feel ashamed, Y/n, I'll always be here for you, I promise". He reassured her.

The two eventually laid back down with Y/n's head on jalens chest, with one hand hugging her while the other hand was rubbing her lower back , soothingly.

As Y/n was drifting back to sleep , jalen whispered in her ear, "I love you Y/n, forever and always".

Y/n smiled and went to sleep, jalen following shortly after.

-
-
-

Hope you enjoyed!

-Cici