𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

Her boots thudded against the cold hardwood floor. The carpet from the first floor had been removed so she could clearly hear her boots. She hated it, she normally went with her boots which had the silent rune drawn on them but today she stuck to a pair of non-leather ones hence the sound. 

She pushed on the door of the infirmary giving a slight peek into the room before entering. Her gaze caught that of a blonde boy sitting up on the metal cot his eyes focused on the pages of the book he read. She walked up to him, her boots not making a sound on the rugged flooring. "Hey," she said as the boy slowly tore his gaze from the book and to her. "They let you in?" he asked oddly tense. 
"I had to argue a bit as they said only family allowed. But with a little help from the books in the library, I was able to convince them that we were siblings" 
He tilted his head slightly amused. "Well we sure don't really look alike" He voiced, silently gesturing to the differences between them. 

"Nor did me and Clary but I believed we were sisters for seventeen years of my life" The dark-haired girl stated. 

"I suppose" 

"How are you feeling?" she questioned. "Ready to run thirty miles and get chased by vampires," He said. She rolled her eyes. "The fire...are you able to control it?" she asked her voice laced with concern. Jace looked oddly tense as he fiddled with his fingers. He sighed " I don't know, I'm scared of touching anyone" 
She inched closer to him and slowly grabbed his hand. "There," she said interlocking their fingers "Now you can" Jace looked hesitant staring at his fingers like they were going to explode any second now. He slowly eased up after a while. "See, I was right," She said smirking. He rolled his eyes "Don't get ahead of yourself Jordi" Jordyn snorted "Says the guy with his head so far up his ass he can't even kiss his girlfriend"

"I'm flexible" 

"Ewwww! Jace yuck, get your head out the gutter" She gagged. "I don't want to know about your sex life, shut up" He hardly looked sorry as he stared at her in amusement. 

"Did Thena come with you?"Jace questioned looking at the door like the little girl would come in running anytime soon. "Yeah...about that....." Jace raised his brow in question. "I'm- We're leaving" she blurted out finally. Jace looked shocked and surprised, but being Jace he said nothing and let her finish. "Sebastian is going to come back, no matter how much the clave declines it, he is. And I hate to say it but you and Clary are his prime target, that means New York is his prime target. He's going to use anything he can against you, including Thena and I-I can't wait till that happens Jace I cant- And Sebastian hardly even knows my name, with some help I can completely disappear and Thena will be safe" 

Jace stared at her, absolutely no emotion in his face. "Say something Jace please, just anything" 
"What did Alec say" he said, his voice bland all emotion sucked out

"I didn't tell him, I didn't tell anyone. Your the first person I came to- because I knew you would understand-understand that I need to do this" 
Jace blinked slowly his lashes grazing the top of his eyelid. 

She stared at him, as he opened his mouth and finally spoke. "I don't get to say goodbye to Thena?"  

Jordyn slowly shaked her head. "I don't think either of you will let go if you do- Hell I don't think I will leave if you do" 
Jace looked out for some time, she could almost see the gears in his head turning. 
Jordyn sighed internally, that wasn't that bad- she hoped. Now there were the others. First, she wanted to go to Simon, he wasn't as close to her as the others,  she hoped he wouldn't protest as much. Then Clary, knowing Clary it would take forever but she could try... Izzy was next, and she knew Izzy would completely shut her out but maybe that was for the better? Magnus after that, though Magnus would protest she knew he would understand-he may find it hard but he would understand. Alec- Alexander that would be the hardest for both of them. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to do it, just one look into his blue eyes and she would- 

"-Jordi?" Jace's voice echoed. 
"Yeah?" Jordyn replied, snapping out of her thoughts
"Stay safe" 

 "Yeah?" Jordyn replied, snapping out of her thoughts"Stay safe"