The Stalker Tag!

I was nominated for this by snowyspells7 and Dark_knight500. So here it is! XD

Wearing:

Clothes

Been in love:

Do books count? And Doritos? Then yeah

Heartbreak:

Yes! When Snape died! That was just...so sad! :-( and when I read the end of Allegiant..and when Percabeth jumped into Tartarus and when...I saw episode 12 of season 4 of Once Upon A Time... Not saying anything more except: Rimplestilskin is just....so....*sigh*. Why did he have to be like that.. *clears throat* anyway, moving on...

Height:

I don't remember....5,9 maybe..

Weight:

I don't remember what it was the last time I checked

Tattoos:

Nope. Hate them.

OTP:

Hinny, Romione, Percabeth, Caleo, Everlark, Everthorne, Frazel, Jiper. That's all I can think of right now...

Favorite show:

Once Upon A Time and Sherlock! I have to wait till June to watch season 4 of Once Upon A Time because of my exams :/

Favorite band:

Coldplay, 5SOS, Fall Out Boy, Backstreet boys, The Vamps, Maroon 5, One Direction (I'm not that obsessed anymore though). The Eagles...that's all I can think of right now...

Something I miss

Those old cartoons that I used to watch when I was little..and the times before ninth grade. Back then, everything was easy.

Favorite song:

See You Again, Uptown Funk, Irresistible, Immortals, I See Fire (basically every song from Ed Sheeran's new album)

Age:

Almost 18

Zodiac sign:

Cancer. That's right; my sign is a crab!

Quality in a partner:

I can't stand boring people.

Quote:

Every John Green quote! But my favorite is probably this one:

Some infinities are bigger than others.

Favorite actor:

Umm there's a lot... Ansel Elgort, Liam Neason, Liam Hemsworth, Tom Felton, Logsn Lerman, Daniel Radcliffe, Josh Dallas, Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman, Tom Cruiz , Theo James...

Favorite colors:

All shades of Blue. And (light) purple

Loud or soft music:

It depends on how I'm feeling..

Where do I go when I'm upset:

I go to my room first. Then my mom comes and notices that something is up.. We have a heart-to-heart talk and then usually I'm all better.

How long does it take me to shower:

Do I have to answer that? I mean..it's kinda stalker-ish... But since that's the point of this challenge, *shrugs* it usually takes me an hour. Yeah my family does not appreciate that!

Been in a physical fight:

Yup. All the time. With my little brother.

Turn on:

Laughter and good jokes.. *yells* Lumos!

Turn off:

People that talk about themselves a lot. *yells*. Nox!

Reasons for joining wattpad:

A friend told me about it. I liked writing stories so when I found out about it, I was ready to join. That was almost three years ago and now I absolutely love wattpad!

Fears:

Dogs. And cats. I'n scared of some animals.

Last time something made you cry:

It was probably a movie or a book.. Or maybe I teared up when I stubbed my toe... I don't remember exactly..

Reason behind my wattpad name:

I was writing a story called The Silverlight. I thought it would be a cool username so I added my birth year with it and it became Silver_light97! Yeah I was sixteen at the time..

Last time I loved someone:

I love a lot of people right now.. My mom, my dad, my brother (yea) , my friends...

Last show I watched:

Once Upon A Time!

Relationship between me and the last person I texted:

My real life friend.

Favorite food:

Lasagne, and Fish & Chips..

Places I want to visit:

Orlando; because of the theme parks, Hogwarts, Camp Half-blood.. If they existed.. Ooh and Australia!

Last place I was:

My bedroom. Haha. I'm there a lot!

Last time I kissed someone:

This morning. My dad.

Last time I was insulted:

I don't really remember

Favorite jewelry:

Bracelets. I'm not too obsessed with them though..

Last sport I played:

Haha that's a hard one! I don't play sports that much.. Maybe swimming.. That's a sport okay!? And wait! I go horseback riding sometimes so that too!

Last song I sang:

Lego House by Ed Sheeran..

Okay so now I have to nominate more people. I'll do it in the comments! This was fun :)