Chapter 1- The Souh Twins

Tamaki's POV

I was on my way down the stairs because Obaa-san called for me. When I entered the room I saw Obaa-San, looking at a magazine on the couch.
"Ah, Tamaki, how nice for you too join me." She said not looking up from the magazine.
"You called for me Obaa-San?" I asked, nervously.
"Yes-" she started as she threw the magazine onto the coffee counter causing me to flinch at the sudden action. My eyes traveled down to the magazine. I now realize she was looking at two identical looking girls.
"You siblings are coming to live with us." She said before my eyes shot up to look at her.
"Huh?"
"Yes, they are coming to live with us." She said. After processing what she said my eyes widened.

...

"WHAATTTTTTTTT??!!!!!!!"

Katsumi's POV

"Aren't you excited sis?! We're finally in Japan!!" My sister said with stars in her eyes.
"No. I want to go back to Paris with mum." I said bluntly. She pouted.
"Come on sis! It's going to be a great experience!!" She said.
"..."

She stopped walking and sighed, causing me to stop too.
"I know you miss mom but let's just try to enjoy ourselves okay?" She said. I stayed quiet before continuing to walk through the airport. When we exited the building we were greeted with a black limo.
"I guess that's our ride." My sister says beside me.

As the car arrives at the mansion I notice that it wasn't like ours in France Since ours had more tradition.
"Wow! It's beautiful!" Kohana said as the limo came to a stop. I sighed before getting out of the limo. I knocked on the door. Only for it to be answered by a butler.
"Hello Miss the Mistress and the Young master has been expecting you. Please come in." The butler said, before moving to the side so we could enter. We both walk inside.
"Please follow me to meet the Mistress and the young master." He said before leading us to what looks like a living room.
"Apologies it seems that the Mistress is at the moment so Master Tamaki will greet you" the butler said. Wow. She's too busy to greet her own 'grandchildren'
"SISTERS!!!" I heard a voice scream. I turn my head to see Tamaki running over to me with arms open. I put a hand up to his face.
"Don't touch me."

(Art made by me)

(Art made by me)

He stood there for a minute before going to sulk in the corner.
"Stupid." I stated before crossing my arms.
"KATSUMI!!! That wasn't very nice!!" My sister scolded before walking over to Tamaki. She helped him up.
"I'm sorry about her Tamaki." She said with an apologetic smile. Tamaki smiled in return.
"Let me show you both your rooms." He said before walking down the hall. We continued to follow until we came to a stop in front of two doors.
"These two will be yours. I asked mother what your rooms are like so I can make your rooms here more comfortable." he said with a smile. He opened one of the doors I looked in to see a beautiful scarlet room.

"This one will be yours, Kohana

"This one will be yours, Kohana." Tamaki said before walking over to the other door, opening it to reveal a red room.

" Tamaki said before walking over to the other door, opening it to reveal a red room

"And this one's yours, Katsumi." He said.
"I was also told that you also like gaming, correct?" He asked as he walked to a door in my room. I followed him and replied with a small 'yes'. He opened the door and I looked in to see my own game room.

"Wow

"Wow." I said in awe. Kohana walked in to see the room too.
"There is a door between your rooms so you guys can go in and out as you please. I'll let you guys explore your rooms. Your school uniforms are in your closet. And my room is right across from yours." He told us. We both nod before Tamaki walks out. Me and Kohana look around our rooms and put away our belongings before getting ready to go to bed. In the door between me and my sisters room to say good night before walking to my bed and flopping on it. 'I wonder what will happen tomorrow' I thought before finally falling asleep.

|hey guys this is my is my first story and i hope you enjoy. And i might not post a lot because I get really busy but anyway.

Peace out✨