5TH.

Here is the chapter.. do vote ⭐Nd comments 😔🤲🏻. If you'll genuinely like my work.

Manik's INSTAGRAM handel .

@/ THE.MM.MALHOTRA.
With 48 Million followers.
~ followed by ispeakmorethanyou (nandani)
Im.monimalhotra
Thatfoodieguy (bira)
Mukti.oo.

Posts~

[Scene from his movie 🌚🥵]

Recent posted~

Caption~ couldn't able to match the gaze more 👅.

Clicked by - @/ ispeakmorethanyou 🐣🐤🐥.

Comments~.

Ispeakmorethanyou= you're welcome mr "👅". 🥰.

Thatfoodieguy= my sister and broo become friends wouhh 🤩🥳..
Btw ghr aa sab jaana hai muje ..

Mukti.oo = @/ thatfoodieguy= ye konsi meeting hai jaha hume nhi bulate ...?🙁😩👀.

@/ maniikthebabua = nanduuuuuuuuu is fine photographer.. @/ ispeakmorethanyou..🐥😔🤲🏻.

~ he replied= manik ke babua ji I'm fine kk. Like you're the owner of my 1st fp I'm grateful for that but change the un now 😒😒😒.

~ maniikthebabua= noh shooo shooo 🔫🥰. You know na how much i love you babbua ..
~ he replied= ik babua😒.

She replied~ thankyou ♥️ love the un😭🤣.

~manikthebabua ~~ omfggggggg queen replied...🥳🥳😭😭♥️ Thankyou so much.

~manik = like seriously 😒? .. when the last time you were this happy in my case ..

~ maniikthebabua = dm mein aao aap ☺️👩🏻‍🦯.

Flashback-

Manik after seeing that kissing picture..  he went to her to clear his confusion...
He poked her shoulder to grab her attention and took the same chair of table where she was having her coffeee ..

"nadani Murthy, like how could you not tell me about your bf?????"  He yelled at her ..

You're fucked Malhotra.

Nandani gave him a strange look as she's was asking him what the fuck he's talking about?

" Now why are you giving me these looks haan ". He asked annoyingly.

Nadani went to him and smacked his head hard and actioned him to show the picture he's talking about . Manik was furious but after seeing nadani pissed he kept his mouth shut .

He show her picture and nandani bursted out laughing.. without sound...

But do they care about it??
Nadani was habitual
Manik was in love with his " imperfectly perfect girl".

Opsss did i mention "Love".

Soon , Manik composed himself and  asked her twice ..
Then she showed him the "pov" .. that was the picture from Pinterest and she felt to write something so she posted .. but our impulsive Boy .. *sigh *

*Ohh okay im sorry* he apologized softly rubbing her soft cheeks with his thumb . Meanwhile nandani was relaxed and feeling in his touch and leaned on his chest which was the sign of his apology acception.

Nadani went back and told me that he's so handsome and she liked him.. and that was it for manik.

He jumped happily and hugged her...she too hugged him back ♥️..

Screen freezed.

I hope you'll like it..

Take care
Okthanksbye.
S:-P