Part 1

I open my eyes seeing infront of me a fancy table and a golden teapot and one teacup.

I look beside me a large window and a good scenery with bright ray sunshine shining. For the first time in my life I felt relaxed and comfortable.

'I want to stay here forever.' I thought to myself while embracing the atmosphere.

'But, how did I appear here? Is this a dream?'

A lady wearing a maid outfit approaches me with her head down.

She calmly tells me "The Crown Prince of the Mestho has called upon you. He has said to tell you that you shall be meeting tomorrow. And to be prepared."

'Mestho? Prince?'

I hesitated on answering her for a second.

"...What is his business with me?" But i managed to answer something.

"I am not able to answer that for I am not told what it was." She replies.

"I see...may I ask what time is it right now?" I tell her as I look at the window once again admiring the scenery.

"It is apparently 4pm."

"I see..then can you please hand me some snacks?"

"Yes." "My lady" she said as she smile slyly.

I couldn't notice her smile then. I was a fool.

A different person then came back wearing the same outfit as the lady carrying a small fountain of cupcakes and biscuits.

She then lays it to the table, bowing before she leaves.

I take a cupcake from the small fountain.

The moment I ate that small cupcake, my mouth melted by how delicious it was.

The sweet fluffy frosting touching my tounge with the mix of good scent and delicious cake.

It felt like heaven.

I finished it within minutes as I drink a small pour of the teapot.

The tea was delicious indeed. It was like any other.

Oh I had wished this will never end.