始めと終わり

·
·

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

My voice rang in the distance, feeling my heaved heart got lighten as I shouted from the top of my lungs to the current person standing in front of me.

He slightly flinched due to the raised voice, my shaking hands reaching up to grab both of his shoulders and shaking him lightly as I look him in the eye through my glossed gazes.

With a hoarse voice, I whispered out to him, only him.

"Aether... for fuck sakes.." I felt the tears trickle down my already damped with tears cheeks down to my chin as I let these words out in front of him.

He needs to hear this. He needs to know. Again.

Anything to change his mind.

"I'm in love with you..."

My voice cracked, gripping his shoulder now with pressure, urgency.

The boy only looked at me with nothing but blankness, devoid of any emotions, as if these words I let out from the deepest part of me to him were nothing but empty meaning, empty words, empty sentences, nothing.

I cannot believe what I'm seeing right now, I felt my world just crumble in front of me.

As if knowing what I'm feeling now, the darkened skies unleash a roaring thunder in acknowledgement. Oh, how I wished for the blast to just strike me down.

"You... Cannot do this right now. Aether" More tears flowed down I let out a cry of plea.

"Aether... My love.."

His brows kneaded a little, cupping his left face and lightly stroking it with my thumb and looking through him again with nothing but pure love.

Words about to leave my lips, never in my life would I ever thought to utter this.

"What about me? "

Pathetic. You're pitiful.

His response seemed just the blink of his eye. Looking through with a hard gaze, seemingly examining the person in front of him, he's watching my face, my emotions. that brought a furrow to my brow.

Grabbing the other side of his face, "you can't leave me..." Practically begging him.

What I heard next has leave me speechless and seemed like air got stuck in my lung, my eyes went wide.

" I need to do this... "

Was he declared with that devoid look, voice held nothing but dullness.

He's already decided.

With the tightness in my heart, I felt disgusted as my stomach hurled.

Never in my life will ever feel these damned emotions.

I look at him now with pure hatred, anger, irritation and so many more mixed feelings.

How dared he.

"Aether..." I Whispered out shakingly, retreating my hand on his face.

" All through my journey of finding her.. " As he spoke I settled down my hands on my sides.

" And now... "

"She's almost at my reach..." and slowly backed away from him my eyes not leaving his.

I don't recognise this person before me anymore.

___________________
A/n - (this is a joke and sucks ballz) hmm ballz....

And here

FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU JUST READ