❤️Jealousy💙

I would like to say thank you for 1k(+) reads! It really does mean a lot as someone who only recently got heavily(?) deep into writing – especially fan fiction.
I do apologise for such a break but I will try my best to keep getting into it! Hope you enjoy this chapter and remember to stay safe, stay you, and stay hydrated <3
------------------------------------------------------

Her.

Jaxx and Sora were hanging out at Sora's coffee shop once again, Jaxx finishing up some assignments due the following day and Sora dusting the book shelves. Due to his insignificant height, they cyan-blue haired boy stood on his tip toes on a vacant chair as Jaxx sat there and watched his partner grunting in frustration.

"Need some help there, blue boy?" The redhead smirked.
"No. I'm fine thank you very much." He smiled but his voice carried a tone of annoyance. The two laughed about it when Sora finally got down and were interrupted by the ringing of a bell.

"Good morning! How can I help you today?" Sora's mood changed swiftly and he turned to the door with a bright smile. A girl with dark brown hair and a summer outfit walked in, clutching her small handbag to her side.
"Morning. I'll just take a hot vanilla latte, please. And maybe a cake-pop on the side?" The girl smiled. Though, didn't pay much attention and looked around the place.
"Sure thing, miss. Would that be to go or seat in?" Sora brought back her attention and she says "Oh! Eat in, please."

Sora gave her a nod thank you and went to fulfil the order. The brunette went to go look for a seat before noticing the fiery red hair of a certain seated someone.

"Hey there. Is this seat taken?" She went over to Jaxx's table and pointed at the stool across from him.
"No." He responded blankly, moving some of his study books closer to himself.
"I'm Jasmine, you?" She smiled at him, her voice in a tone that sounded familiar.

Sora peered over to Jaxx and and felt a feeling of unease when he noticed the girl sitting across from him.

"Do... you come here often?" Jasmine looked to Jaxx, resting her cheek on her hand.
"Yes, I do. I come here everyday to see that barista over there." Jaxx pointed over to Sora behind the counter, who slightly noticed and quickly got back to work.
"Awh. That's cute. You two must be really close! How long have you been friends for?"
"Well.. we're actually-"
"Here's your latte and cake-pop." Sora interrupted him. "Just pay up at the front when you're done." He smiled, but you could tell he was annoyed.

She thanked him and took a sip. There was a little mess from the foam around her upper lip and looked at Jaxx, covering her mouth ever so slightly. "You wouldn't mind helping me, would you?" She leaned closer to him, as if expecting a sort of gesture or action.
Jaxx looked around for napkins but couldn't find any. "You could always get them yourself at the front."
"Thank you.." Jasmine smiled awkwardly and got up.

In the small period of time, Sora looked over to Jaxx, who was just packing away his things. "Leaving so soon?" He asked.
"Nah, but could you hook me up with a small mocha though, babe?" Jaxx laughed, keeping his voice low but enough so that Sora could hear him.
"I don't know, you got money?" Sora gave a playful smirk and walked away when he saw Jasmine walking back to the table.

Sora watched the two from afar. Leaning on the counter, not moving to do anything. The slight feeling if anger rose to him after a while of seeing them laugh and talk some more. When Jasmine finally finished, she stood up and went over to the front. Sora fixed his posture immediately and stood up properly to assist her. "All done?" He asked.
"Yeah.. How much would that be?" She pulled out her purse and took out three dollar bills. "Would this cover it?"
Sora gave her a nod and put the money in the cash register. She was short by 50 cents but Sora just wanted her out ASAP. "Have a good day." He smiled and got to work with Jaxx's mocha.

"It was nice meeting you, Jaxx. Maybe we could go out some time.. maybe not here though." Jasmine suggested to him as she walked by.
"Actually.. I've been meaning to tell you this since you started talking to me." Jaxx looked at her awkwardly, gently rubbing the back of his neck. Jasmine smiled softly, her face tinted a light red - getting ready for what he was about to say next. Jaxx lifted his hand and pointed his index finger over to a peaceful Sora doing his thing. "I'm already going out with Sora over there."

The smile faded after realisation hit and she looked over to Sora and back at Jaxx. "Sora?" There was a pause. A gasp, almost. "But he's a boy." Jasmine continued, the look of confusion painting her face.
"Yes, I know he's a boy and we've been going out for a while now. That's why I come to the coffee shop everyday." Jaxx explained.

Jasmine stood there embarrassed and ran out of words to say. She gave one more look to Sora who was just finishing up the order, and heard their whole conversation.
"The mocha's done, babe. So hurry up and clean the table before it gets cold."
Jaxx chuckled and Jasmine walked out of the coffee shop without a word.

Jaxx cleared the table and went over to Sora.
This time, they both sat together at the table.
"So Sora, fancy a date with your beloved boyfriend?" Jaxx proposed.
"Sure, why not." Sora took a sip out of Jaxx's cup and had some of the foam around his upper lip. "Oh. Napkin?"
Jaxx looked around but there was no napkin. "I have a better idea." The redhead got up and walked over to Sora and licked off the foam that sat at the edge of his lip ever so slightly, before tainting a soft peck on gentle hues of pinkish-red. Leaving Sora in a flustered mess.

------------------------------------------------------
Take a Soraxx comic I found on Pinterest

------------------------------------------------------Take a Soraxx comic I found on Pinterest