Possibly The Universe's Worst Deal

Gideon: Oh, goodie *laughs* I get to do-

Me: In your wildest DREAMS, Gleeful *kicks him out*

Bill: It only works when I say it...

Gideon: I'LL HAVE MY CHANCE, KAR-

Me: DON'T even dare say my name *menacing glare*

So, sorry about that~ As you can see, another irrelevant picture is posted here. Has anyone noticed Mabel in the My Little Pony comics? Or Dipper and Mabel's clothing and many others in Double Rainboom? MEH, I just love MLP

Robbie: Yeah right. Enough with your talk and just get on with it.

Me: Is that mascara on your eyes?

Robbie: It is NOT.

Bill: *sighs* This 'dam' author needs to sort out her priorities. Since she's pre-occupied over bullying Robbie, I'll do-

Dipper: PJHPGFBC4evah doesn't own any of the characters.

Mabel: She only owns the story!

Bill: This day is getting 'better and better' (SARCASM)

Me: Merci beaucoup to the peeps who read this story!!! ^~^

(Y/N)'s P.o.V.

        I woke up. Sheesh, I'm already hating that sentence. I stood up from wherever I was because it wasn't my room.

        "Where the Hades?" I asked no one in particular. I walked around the place I was in and made a small light. It was full of supplies for potions, witchcraft and stuff. I was in a witch's cave.

        "Look who's looking around," someone said and I turned around to find that dam black triangle.

"What do you freaking want with me?" I asked through gritted teeth. Suddenly, he transformed to his human form.

        "I just wanted you to make me...this," he said, pointing to a page of an open book. I looked at it and saw...

        "Never. What makes you think I'll make the Elixir for you?!" (A/N: Okay, it's not the elixir for immortality. I just kinda like that name. It's for a...different thing *evil smile*) I retorted.

        "How about, this?" he said as he snapped his fingers and an IM like thing appeared in front of me. It depicted Camp Half-Blood's destruction. Everyone was suffering.

        "How 'bout something simpler?" he said and it changed. Now, it showed the twins, Dad and Uncle, and my other friends here at Gravity Falls. Then it all disappeared. "Aww, is princess crying?" he said as he wiped a tear from my cheek. I slapped his hand away.

        "Stay away from me," I said, anger clear in my voice. He chuckled darkly.

        "Now you see? If you don't make that for me, I can make your worst nightmares happen," he said. 

        "If you're all powerful and stuff, why can't you just do what you want? Why do you need the Elixir to 'solidify' you?" I asked, a hint of sarcasm in my voice.

        "Well, you see, I'm imprisoned. I went out of control at some point and now, you're my only vessel to go back to Earth. I have some...unfinished business in here. I'm trapped in another dimension. Even this is using much of my power," he said. "So, will you make the deal, or would you rather watch your beloved ones die?" he asked me, purple flames lighting his outstretched hand. I looked away but shook his hand nonetheless.

        "Now, begin your work," he said darkly. "I'll know if you try to mess the potion up."

        I gulped and went to the cauldron, carrying the book with my hands shaking. Gods, this is so messed up.

        "Oh, and don't worry kid. All you need, you can get in this cave." His words weren't really making me less frightened. Yup, that's the word. In all of my life, I have never been so scared. Not even when we faced Gaea. I set the book down, just beside the cauldron, and produced a bright light that lit the whole cave. Even so, it still gave off darkness.

        You know, here's the problem with this thing. It takes up your energy when you make it. I got the ingredients needed in the procedure and set to work. Even if that demon wasn't visible anymore, I could feel his stare on me.

*Time Skip*

        It was probably around two in the morning that I gave up. I fell on the floor, panting. "Can't...do...," I said in between gasps.

        "Do it, kid. Or else, they die," he said but wasn't visible. I got on all fours, staring at the floor while I panted.

        "With this state, I might as well go first," I said. I heard a grunt.

        "Fine. I'll send you back. But if you ever mention this to anyone, you all die." Instantly, I was back in my bedroom. I lay down in my bed, looking at Bill who was sleeping on the couch. I got up and strode over to him. I sat down on the floor beside the couch.

        "Oh Bill, if only you knew," I said silently, a single tear escaping my right eye. "If only..." My words trailed away as I stared at the moon. I heard Bill's soft snores. I hesitantly closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep. I did eventually.

        But I always knew. That...

        I was no longer safe. Because...

        He was watching me.