stressed out = lashing out

"Hey Sam, can you do this for me?” Gabby asked me, waving a piece of paper in my face. I told her quick a sure and snached the paper out of her hands. I already have a busy day; a busy week even, and I don’t need another thing on my plate. It's whatever I'll find time tonight.. eventually. 

I walked through my living room after school, knowing I already have piles of homework, chores, and events to do. “Hey honey, do you think you could drive your brother to his game? It's only in Kansas city.” My mom said as soon as she spotted me. 

“Sure mom.” I said, trying to hide the annoyance in my voice. 
She glared at me. “I know you've had a busy week and all; that doesn’t mean you can give me attitude though. I've had a rough week too.” She put her hands on her hips as she spoke.

“Yes. okay mom, can I go now?” I asked her in a stern voice. She waved me off with her hand, and I hurried to grab my car keys. 

After dropping my brother off, my friends wouldn’t stop calling and texting me, so I finally answered them. “Yeah dotty, what's up?” I asked, rubbing my hands together to keep them warm from the chilling air. 

“Hey Sam! You need to come with us to this party right now! I'll be there to pick you up in twenty; don’t even try to cancel on us!” she said through the phone, they hung up before I could protest. I groaned in my hands, and started the car.  

When Dotty showed up with Nate and Nick, I fucking lost it. “Dotty I understand that we haven’t hung out in awhile, but i’m fucking busy! I don’t know what possessed you to think that you could randomly show up and force me to go to a party!” I fumed, and balled my fists. 
They looked at me shocked, and maybe even a little hurt; Nick was the first to speak. “Hey dude, sorry we didn’t mean any harm, we just wanted to hang.” He crossed his arms nervously. 

“You!-” I started but then cut myself off, taking a deep breath. “Yeah okay, I get that but I'm really busy guys; I really can't go out right now.” I said, calming down. 
Dotty stared at me for a few seconds. “Then why don’t we help you get everything done, right guys?” she said, giving me a warm smile. Nate, and Nick both cheered at the same time over the idea. 

We ended up working the whole weekend because we couldn’t stop fooling around; we proudly got it done by Sunday night, and we were able to chill the rest of the week.