Louis

"Zayn!" I yelled when I walked in the front door of his flat. I never knocked, I just barged in. That's the perk of having a best friend like Zayn, he didn't mind me barging in as I always did. I mean he left his door unlocked all the time, so that was his fault.

He never made me feel like he was just tolerating my existence as Liam sometimes did. Liam didn't hide the fact that he didn't like me much but we found common ground kind of. I still drove him nuts at times but he had grown a little more accepting of me the more he got to know me. Zayn and I had hit it off quick and developed a wonderful friendship. I loved the self proclaimed "Bradford Bad-Boy" and he loved me.

We were home for a bit before our first tour began and I needed to talk to someone about what was going on in my head. I felt myself being attracted to a boy. Not just any boy or some random boy but I was attracted to Harry Styles, my best friend and band mate.

Zayn had to be the person I discussed my feelings with even if he didn't want to be. Not like I could talk to Harry about it, not yet anyhow.

Zayn and I were partners in crime and pulled pranks on the boys often. Liam hated it, Niall laughed it all off, and Harry... well Harry was either ok with it or not ok with it, there was no in between with him.

"I'm in here Louis," Zayn yelled back from his room.

I walked into his room to find him laying on his bed face down wearing only his shorts. "It's like three in the afternoon Zayn." I said from the doorway.

"So?" He said and looked over at me.

Zayn did love his sleep. But his sleep would have to wait, I had things I needed to work out and he was gonna help me. I just hoped he would understand and not judge me.

"I need to talk to you," I told him and sat on the bed. That alone was unusual behavior for me. I would usually jump on him and annoy him but I wasn't in that kind of mood. After what had happened it was time to talk to someone about it. I felt like such a girl going to my best friend about a crush.

He noticed my unusual behavior and immediately sat up. "What's going on?" He gave me a concerned almost fatherly look. I hadn't seen that look from him before.

I widened my eyes at him. "You look so serious." I said and put on a fake smile.

"You sound weird and you look weird," Zayn said. "You're acting weird too." He pointed out.

I smacked his arm. "Thanks mate."

"Sorry," Zayn said. "Go on. What's up?"

"You have to swear this stays between you and me?" I said.

"I swear," he said knowing I had to hear the words.

"I've got some strange feelings happening," I said cautiously while trying to read his face. "I don't know what to do."

"What kind of feelings?" He asked showing genuine interest but looking at me strangely.

"Like I have a crush, or I like someone, or something ," I said slowly. "Stop looking at me like that mate. It's not you, ok?" I joked.

"So have you told him?"

My eyes widened. Him? "What makes you think it's a him?"

"We all see it Louis," he said and patted my shoulder. "You have a crush on Harry."

"Fuck," I sighed knowing full well I did have a crush on my curly headed friend. "Yeah I guess I do." It was the first time I admitted it to anyone and it felt even weirder to admit it out loud. Weird but right.