aple

one day, Ross Federman was consumed by the hunger. he say y "OWWWWW I MUST CONSUME YUMMY HUMAN FLESH!!!!!!!" but THE ZUBIN said "NO ROSS CANIBALISM IS VERY BAD AND ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!" and ROSS sais "ok sorry hansom blue tie boy" but then ZUB said "ross eat this APPLE" but then ANDREW HOROWITZ walk in and played his keybord REALLY REALLY LOUD OWWWWWWWW MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and ross said "ANDREW PLEASE STOP THAT IS LOUD!!!!!!? but andrwwwew could NOT hear him???!?!?!!??" so SOMELNE THREW AN APLLE AT AN ANDREW HOROWITS and it was ROSS HE THREW THE APPLE!!!!!!! and HOROWITZ man said "generaly im a modest guyOWWWWWW WHY DID YOU THROW AN APPLE AT ME????!?!? ROSS WHY I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN!!!!!" and andrews skull caved in on itself and DOCTOR ZUBIM said "OH NO GREEN BOY!!!!!!!!!! dont worry andy i will heal you!!!" but unfortunately for andrew, he would explode into 317,632,877 chunks of delicious human meat in 25 secconds. and then andrew EXPLOADED!!!!!! and joey said "NOOOOOO ANDRAW😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭👩‍❤️‍👩"

ndAND YHEN A SCARY SKELETON POPPED OUT OF DEAD ANDREW??!?!???!???!??!!??? it was so scary rhet ross had HEART ATTACKK AND DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? and mr skeleton (VERY SCARY MAN) said "OMG SORRY ROSS!!!!!!" but meanwhile rob cantor was at the suipiss factory and he drank 738262820 BOTTLES???????? and he said "TALLY" but JUNO shot him with a gun and he went back home and saw VERY SCARY SKELETON and said "AAAAAAAAAHHH SO SACRY!!!!" but then joe said "ROSS PLEASE APOLOGIZE 500 TIMES FOR THROWING AN APPLE AT AN ANDREW HOROWITZ HE IS DEAD NOW REPENT MR FEDERMAN!¡!!!!" so ros said yes and he apologized 500 times but JESUS said hello im jesus but It was NOT JESUS????? it was that one guy from star wars and then sleigh ride invisibility star started playing and mr jesus (not jesus its strar was man) said "WOAH I CAN USE MY JESUS POWERS TO RESURECT ANDYREW!!!!!!!!!" but ROB said "yellow tie" ANd the zubey said "WHAT!!!!?!??!??!?????" and then zabin said HWY THAT IS NOT JESUS!!!!!!! and MR IMPOATER SUS AMONG say "gun" and strar wras man EXPLOADED INTO ZERO CHUNKS OF BEAUTIFUL HUMAN FLESH???????? HE DISINTIGRATED INTO CHALK LIKE THE GUY IN ROE!!!!!!! women😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍
and impost said "I WILL CALL REAL JESUS" but he accidentally called SAUL GOODMAN but they were in WOKE BREAKING BAD and were in PRONOOUN LAND and got ESTROGEN for SAUL GOODWOMAN!!!! but SCARY MORBIUS said "GRRRR I HATE TRANS!!!!!!!" so joe SHOT SCARY MORBIUS WITH 800 GUNS?????? he DEAD and mr skeleton andrew said "JOE PLEASE JUST RESURECT ME I DO NOT LIKE BEING A SKELETON ANYMORE!!!!!" a d so REAL JESUS pulled up and dsid "ANDY BOY I WILL SHOOT YOU WITH MY JESUS GUN!!!" and he did and SCARY SJELETON was NOT A SKELETON he was ANDRWEW and 0.0000000276351 pictoseconds after amdrww ross was resurected, ross threw 9272819 APPLES AT ANDREW and said "trolde!!!!!!!!!!" so joehawleyattacks said "joe hawley" and PedophileJail said "federman" and rob said "WOW TJAT WAS SUCH A COOL CAMEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then         no              mor aple and sl andrww RESURECT yay tally happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the end