English class

Sam sits down on his chair in English and starts to read his favourite novel. A whisper comes behind him. "

Hey..what novel are you reading?" Sam looks behind him.

Sam blushes. He thought omg he is so fit aaaahh!!

"Oh I'm reading Shakespeares poems." Sam said smiling.

"not bad." They said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Sam what about you cuti- I mean yeah what's ur name?" Sam said blushing.

"I'm Zack Nice to meet you! You seem very nice." Zack smiles. Sam smiles back at him and turns back around quickly.

Zacks mind: he's quite cute to be honest- huh what? No I'm not gay! Snap out of it Zack. Don't get yourself into a crisis! Love isn't at first sight.

Sam turns around again quickly. "Do you want to be friends?" He said with a smile.

"Of course! Your really nice after all so." Zack smiled with joy. Sam smiled so much his smile almost stayed on his face.

"Everyone get your writing books out!" Mr Owen said.

*All of the kids got their writing books.*

"So guys, today we will be writing your own fantasy story." Mr. O said. "Make it really creative and make it descriptive!" Sam gets really excited and starts to write things down off his mind. Zack looks at Sam smiling and puts his head down and starts to write.

"You guys have 1 hour to write this down! This will be sent to people that will mark your writing so make it really good!" Mr Owen said nicely. "Your time starts now!"

Hope ur enjoying my story! <3