~|Where it Began|~

'Ugh!! Fucking debt? Are you serious..? Struggling to even have money for myself is one thing. How the hell am I supposed to pay all of this back?!' Deku sat in his dorm with panic just rushing through him. 1, he had a bunch of student debt and 2, his small job is nowhere near gonna pay any of it off. He then remembered his friend suggesting about finding a..what was it called? Oh yeah! A sugar daddy..

Deku sat there to himself when he suddenly noticed he was considering his friends suggestion. 'No way in hell I'm just gonna let some random old man into my life.' He thought. Eventually after his debt started piling up even more, he downloaded an app to find a sugar daddy.

He posted a picture of himself with his age;18, and where he currently lives; Los Angeles. He had moved to The U.S to go to college. Along with some of his friends. After a few days, he got a notification of someome wanting to message him. Through the app, he discovered the persons name was Katsuki Bakugo. A 21 year old japanese CEO who moved to Los Angeles as well.

Deku was also originally from Japan, but he had never seen someone like him in his whole life. They ended up talking only through the app for a couple of weeks before meeting at a restaurant in a nearby town.
"My my, what a beautiful sight.." Said Bakugo.
"Eh..- thanks..?" Deku said confused.

During their little "date", Deku explained the whole debt situation and how his friend recommended this idea to him.
"I can easily pay of your college tuition and your debt. If you become my sugar baby." Bakugo offered.
Deku hated the idea of it, but at least his money troubles would be gone.
"I'll do it.." Deku said.
"Perfect. I'll see you soon. Princess~" Bakugo said in a flirty tone.

He paid and they both went their seperate ways. Deku walked back to his college with the pet name stuck in the back of his head. Tomorrow was Friday anyway. Around the end of the day, Deku got a text from Bakugo asking where he was. Deku texted back his college adress and as he walked back out to go to a cafe, he saw a white limousine sitting outside.

Bakugo was inside waiting for him. He then rolled the window down and had Deku get inside. The seats were very comfortable.
"So..I bet you're wondering why I picked you up today?" Bakugo asked.
"Well..kinda? I was just gonna go to a nearby cafe anyway." Deku replied.
"How about this, I'll take you on a one week vacation to anywhere you want. But we have to stop by my office for a bit." Bakugo offered.
"Sure I guess.." Deku said.

At Bakugo's office, Deku sat on his lap the whole time. Bakugo would tease him a bit and Deku found it a bit annoying. After they left his office, Bakugo had them driven to an airport.
"Wait- but I don't have any clothes with me." Deku said suddenly.
"Not a problem, we can buy some for you." Bakugo said.

On the way to the airport, Bakugo had Deku buy a good bunch of clothing to last him the week they would be there. They got a suitcase to put the clothes in as well.

At the airport, they were in the V.I.P lounge waiting for their plane and ended up talking the whole time while they were waiting. The plane finally came at about 9PM, and Bakugo had booked them a first class flight too. The flight would be about 5 hours anyway. Deku slept through the whole thing.

When they landed, it was already nighttime. Bakugo woke Deku up and got them a drive to a hotel. Deku tried to stay awake before realizing Bakugo had taken him on a trip to New York City.

At the hotel, they got checked into the most expensive suite they had.

Deku was still sleepy from the plane ride so he quickly took a shower and went to bed

Deku was still sleepy from the plane ride so he quickly took a shower and went to bed. Bakugo stayed up a little bit before closing the curtains and going to sleep as well. By the next morning at about 6AM, Deku was woken up by the smell of breakfast in the room.

It was still a bit dark, but the sun was starting to rise.
"Morning princess. How'd you sleep?" Bakugo asked.
Deku blushed from the pet name and said, "Uhh, I slept okay I suppose.."

Bakugo handed him a cup of tea and they ate and talked for a bit. Deku even found himself cuddling him. He was embarrassed about it since he still barely knew him, but it felt tight though.

They watched movies from sunrise, up until 11AM.
"Well, it's starting to get hotter outside. Why not go to the beach?" Bakugo asked.
"Sure I suppose. It's already like 80 degrees." Deku said.

Coney Island being the most popular beach in all of New York, they obviously went there. They didn't plan on swimming, just to walk around the boardwalk and look at some of the attractions.

Deku wore a pair of denim black shorts with a white short sleeved crop top and some plain dark grey sneakers. Bakugo had on a pair of dark blue jeans with a plain beiege tank top. As they drove to Coney Island, they walked on the boardwalk, Bakugo bought Deku some ice cream. It started getting really hot out.
"Jesus christ, how is it so hot already?" Deku asked.
"I guess that's how it is in New York." Bakugo answered.

Eventually after at least an hour of walking, they went to another ice cream parlor in a mall. It was much cooler inside anyway. Deku noticed a designer store as they walked by and Deku walked towards it.

They were in there for about 15 minutes before Deku had picked out 2 different bags with some jewlery as well. The total of it was $6,236. Bakugo gladly paid and they left the store. Deku went into at least 3 other high end stores buying all kinds of expensive stuff.

They got back to their hotel at about 3PM and spent another hour watching T.V before heading to the pool area for another 2 hours. Deku took another shower and took a nap afterwards.

Bakugo knew that he could get him a lot more used to being able to ask for anything he wanted. Deku was still skeptical about it, but he was happy about not having anymore money troubles.