~|Chapter 2|~

After the vacation, Deku was back in school catching up on all the work he had missed. Bakugo would occasionally send him $3,000 dollars everyday as well. Deku enjoyed the money, but he never knew what to spend it on. Besides, this whole sugar daddy buisness was still very new to him.

Of course, if his mother found out she would kill him so its best he keeps it a secret. The last thing he remembers Bakugo telling him was, "A princess like you deserved to be spoiled and loved with a luxury life."

The pet name princess always gave him butterflies no matter how many times Bakugo said it to him. Its not like he didnt like it though. One day, after finishing a bunch of work again, Kaminari showed up to his dorm.
"Heyy!!" He said as Deku opened the door.
"What do you want party animal." Deku asked annoyed.
"Wow. I'm offended. Anyways. I know how much work you've been doing lately soo, I'm taking you to a nightclub tonight! Its Friday anyway." Kaminari said.
"I never agreed-" Deku said being cut off.
"No excuses. You're coming whether you like it or not." Kaminari said.
"Ughh..fine.." Deku said.
"Great! Be ready at 8!" Kaminari said leaving.

Deku closed his door to take a shower since he looked like shit from studying so much. After showering, he tried to find something to wear, realizing most of his clothes were casual. Kaminari's closet was full of crop-tops, shorts, and even a few pairs of heels.

Welp, time to go shopping then. Deku went to a nearby mall and bought a few nightclub style outfits. He ended up selecting a short tight fit thin strap black dress and added some leather white thigh highs. He thought it would look bad on him, but when you were born a male with curves on your bottom half, finding pants and fitting them is a pain.

He put on some jewelry Bakugo got for him while they were in New York. Kaminari came back to his dorm dressed in a dark blue crop top, black denim shorts with small rips, and some knee high boots.
"Heyyy- Woah! You look hot!" Kaminari exclaimed.
"Thanks I guess-?" Deku said a bit confused.
"Welp, no time to be wasted anymore. Lets go!" Kaminari said grabbing Deku's hand.
"Ack-! I'm wearing heels, dammit!" Deku said annoyed.

Kaminari had his sugar daddy pick them up.
"Hey doll. Brought a friend along with you?" Asked a different man.
"Mhm! This is my best friend, Izuku!" Kaminari answered.

At the nightclub, they all got out of the car and headed inside. Deku felt a bit overwhelmed from all the noise, but it wasn't anything that bad. They were sitting at the bar drinking champagne.
"Damn, this shit is strong." Deku said putting his glass down.
"You say that like you haven't drank 3 glasses already." Kaminari said with a blank face.
"Hey doll, I got someone I want you to meet. This, is Katsuki." Said the man who drove them.
Deku almost choked on his next sip hearing that name.
"Well, hello there..Princess~" Said Bakugo.
"Wait a minute, you know my best friend?" Kaminari asked
"Well I am his sugar daddy. That not spark an image in your head?" Bakugo asked.
"Aha- one sec please." Kaminari said grabbing Deku's hand again.

They were in the bathroom now.
"Dude, you do realize your sugar daddy is a multi- billionaire right?! I didn't think you'd actually take my advice at all to be honest." Kaminari exclaimed.
"Well wouldn't yours be a billionaire too if they know each other?" Deku asked.
"Well my sugar daddy is actually your sugar daddies business partner, but he isn't a billionaire just yet." Kaminari explained.

After a small conversation, Deku found out Kaminari's sugar daddies name was Kirishima. He seemed like a cool guy though. They went back to the bar and continued drinking and laughing. Deku was drunk after drinking like, 10 glasses of champagne in one night.
"I just remembered he gets drunk easier because he's never had alcohol until just now." Kaminari said suddenly.
"I'll take him back to my place. He'll be with me for the weekend anyway." Said Bakugo.

They said bye and Bakugo took Deku with him and left. Bakugo had Deku take a shower and got him changed into one of his hoodies with a pair of shorts. Deku had fallen asleep as soon as he laid down. The next morning, Deku woke up with the worst headache he'd ever experienced.
"Ow..my head.." He groaned.
"Maybe don't drink 10 glasses of champagne when you've never had alcohol before." Bakugo said.
"Are these your clothes..?" Deku asked.
"Well, you didn't have anything else to wear." Bakugo said.

Bakugo took care of Deku and made sure he got some rest to get rid of his headache. Deku threw up a bit throughout the day though. Deku didn't really wanna leave Bakugo's house at all since he didn't know what to do that weekend. Bakugo drove him back to his campus on Sunday.

Deku was talking to Kaminari over text at this time.
———————————————
Kaminari: Soo. Have ya'll had sex yet?
Izu: Wtf- no. I haven't known him long enough to think about that ya damn hypersexual
Kaminari: Hey! Don't bring my hypersexual buisness into this.
Izu: Shoulda not have asked that question then.
Kaminari: Whatever -_-. Theres another party tonight. Wanna come?
Izu: Hell no.I have shit to make up from that week I missed.
Kaminari: Blame the teachers for giving us a shit ton of work.
Izu: This is why you're failing almost every class.
Kaminari: I'll get it done soon jeez
———————————————

Deku went back to completing all his missing work and ended up procrastinating through the night getting it all done. He still went to classes after extremely tired and grumpy..

He surprisingly didn't fall asleep in class either.
———————————————
A knock was heard at the door.
"Come in." Said Bakugo.
"Heyy~" Said a female voice.
"What do you want Surani?" Bakugo asked annoyed.
"I just wanted to come talk to you. Is that too much to do?" Said Surani. She was Bakugo's secretary and kept it no secret she was in love with him. She always wore shirts that show her clevage, short skirts, and heels.
"Yes it is. Now leave my office." Bakugo said sternly

Surani rolled her eyes and left shortly after. She was furious. Obviously, she had to figure out if Bakugo was already with somebody else, but she didn't wanna stalk him.