part won

It was early in my first year of being a guard in rangdol and I didn't know a lot of people except for some friends from childhood and a small number of new people. Because of that did not show my real side to everyone. Instead I kept myself as a shy kid who do not talk too much. One day in October, fauthir announces over the town, "We're gonna have our first dance of the year so get ready to come." Over the next couple of days I kept thinking to myself, "There's going to be a lot of people there that I don't know. What is they make fun of me and think I'm weird? What if I embarrass myself and become known as that kid the one who had the epic fail at the dance?" All these thoughts were stressing me out. But finally, I shut those thoughts out and said myself, "Okay I'll go." On the day of the dance I was still pretty nervous. My mom kicked me out on the curb (she hates me) and I met my friends. The first hour is actually pretty fun. We ate spicy kebabs, joked around and laughed, but for the most part I still kept the real me hidden inside and then I saw a sign on the wall that said, "Sign up for the dance contest," and I'm thinking, "Should I sign up? Is this the time to show people to real me?" I thought about some more and said, "You know what? I'll do it!" And I sign up with torment. We were waiting for what seemed like forever for the contest to start and I was freaking out. I thought about erasing my name from the list. I started to walk over to where it was when fauthir called torment and I off to the stage. Suddenly, I got so hot I could feel everyone's eyes on me. My heart was pounding in my chest. I fought through the fear and stood there with my friend in front of the whole army. The music started and we started to sway to the beat then, the beat dropped and we exploded into our moves! We were doing the whip, the Nae-Nae, we were bouncing all over the place, hitting the Quan too. And then when I looked up everyone was laughing and cheering us on, saying things like, "Hey, ohhhh!" It was such a good time. We ended up winning the contest people came up to us and said that we did awesome. I'm so glad I took the chance that I did because now everyone knows the real me.