plants versus zombeez

Listen, buddy, did you expect you wouldn't be kinkshamed here? did you think "oh i can fuck the big-head zombie scientist and get of scott-free lol"? well listen, buddy, do i got some news for you.

That zombie you want to fuck? i think the song "Zombies on Your Lawn" explains it is undead which means it was alive at one point and not it is dead. you know how dead things work, right? with the rotting and whatnot? that flesh is rotting flesh. imagine trying to stick your dick into a pile of rotting flesh. it's a dead enterprise from the start. you may as well fuck that rotting steak you bought three years ago. maybe you could be the one being fucked, but just imagine having the rotting flesh dick enter your body. equally unpleasant. you must be into some really kinky-ass shit which needs a whole other layer of kinkshaming if you find any of that to be a good idea.

The plants aren't fuckable either. look at the sunflower and tell me what part of that has discernible genitalia. i hate to tell you, but that peashooter ain't a peeshooter, little buddy. plants don't fuck, even the anthropomorphic ones. they have like, plant organs which disperse pollen and seeds and stuff. sure, the peashooter could probably give you a blowjob, but how would you discuss your sex life with your friends? "aww yea i got a bj from a cartoon plant, hahaha you should've seen it man." imagine how lame you sound. be wise. don't fuck the plants and zombies from the hit game Plants vs. Zombies.

AND YOU CAN'T FUCK THE TIME-TRAVELING RV EITHER