Never Ending Hell

Area: 5v5

Usually suppose to have on the team a: Support, Mage, Hunter, Assassin, Warrior.

But... you know in real games that NEVER happens.

Red Team:

Morrigan: Mage

Morgan Le Fay: Mage

Merlin: Mage

Ullr: Hunter

Loki: Assassin

Blue Team:

Mulan: Warrior

Da Ji: Assassin

Geb: Guardian

Scylla: Mage

Cupid: Hunter

-----

The game was set. Everyone spawned in.

" OK." Morrigan started. Seeing the other Morgan cut in front of her in the line to the merchant to start buying starter items.

" my sincerest apologies." Morgan said, in her sly I'm better than you tone.

" ooo this will do nicely." Loki said, picking out some nice boots.

" sorry sir, we don't sell those anymore." The store owner said, as those boots magically disappeared.

" wha-?! Why not?! Is it because I- uh! I mean Sol set your store on fire last time?" Loki said, thinking that could be it.

" GET THE FUCK OUT" the store owner shouted, kicking everyone out of the shopping area and into the arena.

" nice job" Merlin said, thinking he didn't have enough time with Ullr to pick out items.

" oh shut it." Morgan said, hating Merlin and King Arthur with her entire being. Relieved that at least both of them are not here but hating the fact that unfortunately Merlin is on her team and she has to work with him. Hating the fact that she has to work with her former instructor who she had admired and cherished when she was younger but grew to hate because of blind loyalty and trust to the wrong people. Feeling deep betrayal and hurt that he believed other people's words than her own.

Merlin of course wasn't happy either working with Morgan because he and King Arthur hate her with their hearts and souls for turning her back on the kingdom and betraying them. When in reality it was actually Queen Guinevere. She was the one who spun lies into King Arthur's ears which influenced Merlin to believe as well.

" ladies." Ullr said, winking to both Morgan and Morrigan.

" I'm out." Morrigan said, leaving a duplicate in her place and turning invisible to run away to get a jungle buff.

" I'd advise you to keep your eyes in the battle." Morgan said, leaving to go help the other Morrigan get the buff.

" better luck trying to hit on the other women. Sheesh." Loki said, rubbing his back, having gotten backstabbed by Morrigan before when he tried to prank her to show that he has some affection towards her.