Ch 2

Meanwhile however in a different country/continent is a massive facility called apex. The facility was large and had supposed power plants and domes around the area. Cars pulled into the parking lots as they got out and went for there own work.

 Cars pulled into the parking lots as they got out and went for there own work

Man 1: Well this is going to be a pain.

Man 2: Yeah you think... our magic will work though

As they walked all inside the The T.V turned on revealing different recordings of human and mashine as they looked around.

Walter: When I first started Apex. I wanted to bring out the fullest of human potential. Welcom. I am Walter Simmons the founder of Apex.

Ren: Our statistics show. We will bring everyone up to the newest of hights so join us and become the number one top.

They then went from watching to the T.V to immediately going right to work when they started studying when the alarms went off completely.

Alarm: WRNING TITAN ALERT TITAN ALERT!!!

Manager: EVERYONE TO THE FALLOUT SHELTER IN SINGLE FILE LINE NOW GO!!!

(Outside of Apex)

Large dorsal plates burst from the water revealing Wendy who roared out in anger at the temple before submerging her head again and began to make landfall.

Wendy(kaiju): SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Man 5: AHHH WE ARE SO DEAD!!!

(On the roof of apex)

A man named Ren Sarrizowa was looking down in anger at Godzilla(what he calls Wendy) and growled as she just roared out in rage.

Wendy: SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!

Then Walter turned around and ran to him.

Walter: ITS TIME!!! WE NEED TO GO NOW!!!

(Back on the ground)

Jets flew in and struck at Wendy who in anger swatted one down with her hands as she just growled in anger. They flew buy again as Wendy fired her breath attacks shooting them down.

Wendy(kaiju): SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Men: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Then Wendy turned her rage to the apex facility firing her breath attack down onto the floor and continued to destroy the facility as a robotic eye was show in the distance shutting down. Then Wendy sweeped to the side and roared out in victory at what happened

 Then Wendy sweeped to the side and roared out in victory at what happened

Wendy(kaiju): SKREEEEEOOOOONNK!!!!!

Facility member: Damn it's finally over....

They then saw Wendy turn around and enter the ocean as the people began to look around and evacuate the people from the area as Wendy swam further away from the city.