Chapter 2

Her entrance

Third People POV:

They arravied at the main palace where her DEBUT will be. Roger offered his hand and helped Athanasia with her gown.

They went inside and saw Jeannette standing in a corner with a sad expression in her face, she wasn't even dressed properly. Her dress were simple and doesn't even have a tiara, a symbol of royalty.

 Roger signal her to approach Jeannette, so she did.

"Hello there!" She brightly said, but Jeannette never respond.

'Tsk brat...' Athanasia said to myself and rolled her eyes as she start walking away.

She saw the emperor sitting at his throne and observing the Debut, she looked at him with an amazed expression. The emperor noticed her and stood up.

The lights went out, and it made her nervous since she's.really afraid at the dark. Suddenly the spot light was on her.

"You over there, come here." The emperor ordered her so she came up to him.

"What's your name?" He asked

"My name is Athanasia Margarita." She introduced herself and the lights came back.

"Your majesty... Pardon me if I interupted your conversation with you DAUGHTER.." Roger came to them and bowed.

The audince gasped in surprise.

"Daughter? How do you say so? Do you know, lying at the emperor may cost your title or worst, your life." He said.

"I'm aware of that, your majesty. Well I have proof that Lady Athanasia is your daugther. Lady Athanasia, please give me your magical ring."

She did what he said, and after she removed the magical ring, it revealed her jewel blue eyes.

The ball was filled with silence, and gasped when they saw Athanasia's jewel blue eyes.

"Is she really the Emperor's daughter?"

"Is princess Jeannette a fake?"

"She looks like his majesty, that means she's the real daughter."

"Princess Jeannette does not even look or have the same personality the emperor had. Isn't that odd?"

The people stared at Jeannette with disgust, anger, and many more. All Jeannette could do was just stand there not even dared to say a word. Athanasia took a glance at Jeannette that was standing at the corner, she felt guilty for her, but also felt anger for her.

'Tsk, did she even felt guilty for me when she saw me at the corner? All I could see is her smile all day after that debut she didn't even dared to felt guilty for me. So why would I feel guilty to the who didn't even felt guilty for me?' Athanasia said to herself remembering everything on what happened to her.

(I'm sorry for the short Chapter. But next I'll do my best! ٩(๑•̀ω•́๑)۶)