OC Info

Full Name: Cora Jinx (C.J.) Noelle

Affiliation: U.A. High School Hero Class 1-A

Nationality: Filipino-American

Birthday: 10/21

Age: 16

Height: 5'1" (155 cm)

Blood Type: AB

Hair Color: black-brown

Eye Color: dark brown

Likes: playing her ukulele

Quirk: Wolf

C.J.'s Quirk is very similar to Tsuyu Asui's Quirk, "Frog", except... you know... it's a wolf and not a frog. Her Quirk allows her to have many qualities and attributes of a Steppe Wolf (a.k.a. Caspian Sea Wolf). She has both a human and wolf form. To trigger the wolf form, she has to have any strong emotion. To turn back into a human, she has to keep a relaxed mind. She is able to control her emotions very well so she can shift into either form at any time she likes. However, many times, the Quirk would malfunction. This means that usually when she changes back into a human, her form would keep the wolf ears, nose, and tail. The chance that this doesn't happen is very low, 0.01/100 (but she doesn't mind, it makes her feel better about her appearance).

A/N: Hello reader! This is my first ever story on Wattpad so if it has any mistakes, do let me know, I am open to any criticism. It may take a while to release the full story, but please be patient! I will get there eventually! Thanks for checking this out, happy reading!