Chapter 40. A broken sister bond

Mollys pov:

My sister and I were fast asleep in bed snuggled up close to one another. Why all of a sudden we smelled something delicious. The door opens.

Mikael walks in.

Mikael's pov:

Good morning girls. Mikael whispers in their ears and kisses his beloved wife on her lips and walks out. Breakfast is ready and also the guys are here as well.

Lizzy comes out of the bedroom and sees a plate of pancakes French toast eggs and waffles with sausage on the table. Babe. Did you make this all for us? I mean what can I say? What better way to make a beloved breakfast for a beloved woman such as yourself and of course my sister-in-law as well. Awww honey. You are the most sweetest, sexiest, hottest, and most noble man in my life and I love you so much. Thank you for this it's beautiful.

Just then.

Lizzy? Get your fucking ass in here right now. What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you steal my stuff from my room and Took it to your room? I just borrowed it. No. You decided to go on your own accord and take things without asking me. It's not like you do the same to me when I'm not looking. So it's payback. Are you trying to say that you're better than me? I don't have to say anything. The truth? The truth is, I am better than you. I have always been better than you.

Two hours later.

Josh/Gianna's pov:

Oh yes. It warms my heart very well to see these two bitches fighting over something mesmerizing. But you see girls. I'm the one that's better than the both of you. Goodbye. They didn't even notice. Do you know what? I wish you would just lose your memory.. You did not just say that to me. All of a sudden:

Molly pushes her sister and she falls down on the floor and hit her head. Oh my gosh. Are you OK? I think I just created a broken sister bond. Oh no. No no no no no no no. Mikael get in here. What's the matter? The boys are right behind him. James, Kendall, Carlos, Logan do you see what I see? It looks like Elizabeth is down on the floor. But how? It's my fault. I pushed her and she knocked her head so hard and lost her memory but how can we get it back? Pictures they all screamed. What? The pictures. If we show her the pictures of everybody she remember everything and it will bring her back. Hurry.

30 minutes later.

I got it. OK. Lizzy do you remember all these pictures of us everywhere we have been together? It's a little blurry. But I'm starting to regain a little bit of memory I see us at the beach. I see is at the park. I see us in Disneyland. I see us hanging out and watching movies. Guys i'm starting to remember everything. I'm back. Oh thank God for a while there we thought we lost you for good. And I'm sorry for hurting you. You're my sister and we should never break apart. We're always sisters for life. And no one can ever break girl code.