Shota & Snape background|Short or Long?|

Note - this will be about Shota Aizawa potter & Snape Background-ish. I hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~

Shota's BackGround:

Shota Aizawa Potter, the younger twin brother is James Aizawa Potter of Lord Voldy Aizawa Potter. They was only 5 year olds when their mom hit them and ended up leaving but they found out weeks later that she had been killed in the dark forbidden forest. He did miss their mom, they love their mother. But James started to dislike their mom.
One day Shota had left their home/mansion to go exploring the forest behind their house and he saw someone at a pond only ten feet away from his and his family mansion/home.

Snape's BackGround:

Snape has a big sister her name is Lilly, Their parents loved her but hated him. They wanted a little girl again not a son. He doesn't know why his parents hate him and make his life miserable. Growing up it got to the point He started hating and not liking his big sister Lilly. So one day during an argument his parents and Snape was having over him ignoring Lilly bc of the love he was deprived of he ran off and into the forest/or woods near his home, unknown to him, the forest/woods belong to Lord Voldy and his two twin sons. And that was the exact place he and his soulmate pair met at that exact pond when they was onto eight and nine years old.

|~~~~|

Note- hello everyone thx you all for reading The background of ShotaSnape!!!! Chapter one is the next part. Which is what I'm currently working on right at the moment! PLEASE enjoy!!!!
- SrBkDk🖤🧡💚 -

|~~~~|