chapter one aka only chapter

y/n pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i awoke to the sound of my alarm. i got up and lookd in the mirror. "omg none will ever love me...." i said to myself. my parents died in a carcrash when i was born so i was adopted by my uncle when i was 14. I am now 11 years old, and i identify as lesbian aka homophobic which means i liek grills.

i pulled my h/c locks into a messy bun and stared into my e/c orbs. "i wish my brother were here... he died before i was born and would have been 7 right now. "Y/N GET UR ARSE UP YOU LAZY MUSTARD PACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my uncle ronald mcdonald yelled at me. he rapped me when i was 2 so now i hat him. "OMG I AM UP YOU MEAN BOOTYHOLE!!" I yelled at him in anger. "YOU DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOUNG MAN YOU ARE WALKING TO SKOOL TODAY GRR!!!!!!!!!" he snarled while yelling at me. i didnt respond and began to cry.

'why did my parents have to die in that house fire when i was 4......' i thought to myself while i was on my way to school then i saw someone i thought i wouldnt see on my way to the mall. "peppa pig.......!" I said to myself. peppa is my crush but she would never like an omega like me when her hole family is alpha pigs...

"EW THATS THE NASTY GAY GORL WHY YOU GOT TO BE IN MY PRESENTS YOU NASTY UGLY BOOTY SMELLY RAT!!!!!!!!!!" Peppa yelled as she caught her black orbs in my e/c ones. i cried and ran awasy "WE ARE BRAKING UP YOU MEAN BOOTYHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled out at her. peppa screamed and cried bc i broken up wit her.  "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Y/N DONT LEV ME!!!!!!!" peppa cried out as i stared at her in astonishment. "ok" i said and hugged my gf. peppa cry into my shoulder and then dragged me up the stairs.

"ok now i will beat u up" peppa said angrily. "how dare u chet on me with rm from bts thats so mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!" peppa said while beting me up with her belt. i was bleding all over. then i stood up and ran to school as my messy locks of hair fell down my back. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as i got home. "WHAT IS WRONG MY DEAR" my mother asked as she was making dinner with my uncle ronald and my papi. i was so sad. "mommy i got detention and my prisipal yelled at me bc i beat up my booly!!" i cried to RM, my fave bts member and my uncle 2.

"is okay bbg" my dad said as he continued to hug me. "ronald omg cant hurt u anymore..." he said while he kizzed my 4hed. then me and peppa went on our first date.

after our date she kneeled down and put her hand into her pocket. "will you do the honor of being my omega wolf and marry me??????????" she asked while teariung up. i put my hand over my mouth in shock. "by ronald mcdonald we arent married anymore i don love u i olny love peppa...." i said whoile hugging peppa, my new wife. "OFC I WILL MARRY U PEPPA I LOVE U AND ONLY U I PROMISE!!!!! NOW WE WILL HAVE 2O MIL KIDS.....!!!!!!!!!!!" i said happily while mcr and slipknot played in the background. i am so emo...

them me and peppa had seggs.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~" i yelled out in plesore. then we had 3000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 babies.

"and thats how i met ur father, peppa, kids. we are very happy now dat we have u and we love u ver much. but ofc we have our faves. GIVE IT UP FOR CHAD 4 BEING DA FAVE CHILD IN THE FAM OF 57832643782934672896437284732596327857634765 CHILDRENNNNN" i said happily as everyone began to clap exept for levi who was listening to xxxtentacion. he is da youngest and he iz only 0.2 year old. he iz ver emo liek me and i hope he dont cut himself like me did bc i was ugly till i met peppa, my husband.

the end uwu xd baddie baka
                                      ~ y/n
(ps. me and peppa had 300 more kids say helo to 

1. Liam

2. Noah

3. Oliver

4. Elijah

5. Lucas