the future part 1

what if Izuku had a vision of something great? (I'm not great at summaries sorry!)

"hey Deku" Ochaco greeted her boyfriend with a smile with her pink cheeks shining brightly. "oh hey Uraraka", Izuku said nervously 

 "Man, I can't believe Uraraka is my girlfriend it's already been a month, but I can't help but think this is a cruel dream my mind is forcing me to watch every time I see that smile that beautiful smile she only has for me,"     Izuku thinks to himself lifting off to his mind. "Uh, Deku?" Ochaco says snapping him out of his trance.                       

"how long has it been? a month since we started dating" she asks him. "uh yeah it has" she playfully smacks him right on the forehead "so how many times do I have to say it to get it through your head call me ochaco!" she yells.                    

"ahh sorry Ur... Ah! I mean o-ochaco!" He yells while stuttering. "would you relax I'm not mad at you I just really like it when you call me by my given name," she says with a blush growing on her face. with Izuku coping her right back red in the face.    

  "well I wanted to talk to you about last night," she says. "oh about our relationship almost getting caught by mina?" He responds. "I know she means well but she is obsessed with the idea of us together and while I wish I could tell just her I know how much of a gossip she is if she knows the entire school will find out within the day" ochaco explains with a small blush still on her face. "I guess living in the dorms makes it harder to sneak around" He responds.

 "well the good thing about that is I get to see you all the time," ochaco says with a smile. her flirting was getting out of hand for poor Deku he fainted on the spot. 

then he awoke but in the street "this isn't where I was before where's uraraka?" he wonders but then it hits him, what he just saw it was...

2 hours ago

Deku was on his run and decided to head into town with a lot on his mind the Shie hassaikai raid was a lot on him and his classmates he went into town to distract himself night eye just passed away a few weeks ago and work studies were postponed. the he saw a woman she has purple hair and was wearing a night eye shirt "she must have been a fan of night eye " Izuku thinks as he walks up to her "excuse me" He says. 

"oh I know you your that boy that kept messing your body!" she says to him. "right the sports fest actually I'm a lot better with my quirk now" he tries to tell her. "yeah i know you also helped in the raid that killed night eye i saw it on the news and i was horrified he was my favorite hero mostly cause we share the same type of quirk I can show people their future to them I can tell you and everyone were fight so hard" she explains.

 "wait really that's awesome I've never heard of someone using their quirk like that!" Izuku starts to mumble again. I'm Izuku Midoriya what's your name?

 "I'm Osaka Otsuka, but you can call me Otsuka" she says to him. "by the way you were kind of geeking out about my quirk" Otsuka says want to see how it works i can only use it to see into a certain time in the future like about a week or two." she explains "oh i would love that not only will i get a glimpse to what night eye used to see but if a villain attacks comes i can prevent it!" He starts to ramble on and on again. "ok ok I get it get ready this will drain both of our stamina for a bit" she explains. Izuku prepares himself then goes to sleep 

current time

"so what did you see?" Otsuka asks. poor Deku was frozen in place. "what the heck was that was that really? no.. no way me and ochaco end up d-dating? it felt so real though that didn't feel like any dream she really use a quirk on me but.." 

"Hello earth to Midoriya" Otsuka asks. "HUH! WHAT?" Izuku yells in panic. "woah are you ok? what did you see?" She asks. "uhm.. n-n-nothing! the poor Deku yells in fear. "look I wont pry if you don't want to share but just like night eye my visions always came true you could probably be more prepared for what you saw but it will happen I suggest you warm who ever you need to" Otsuka says. 

"no its nothing like a villain its just that vision are you absolutely sure it will come true" Deku says while red in the face "ohh I get it its a crush isn't it what you saw the two of you on a date or something Otsuka says with a sly grin on her face. "what! no well yeah kind of" Izuku says admitting it. "don't worry i wont pry but you should tell them now that you know about your future" she says while leaving Izuku a red mess.

 Izuku still processing what he saw it starts to get dark out, and now Deku is obsessing about a whole new problem.

to be continued 

 sorry, this is supposed to be a one-shot book and my first story is a two Parter my next chapter will not be a continuation of this though but a part two of this will come soon, hopefully someone enjoyed this its my first ever time writing about these two or just romance in genral.

oh and I suck at grammar I'm still working on that part of my writing the most