Eclipse x reader 18+

Y/N POV

It was after hours at the Pizzaplex, everything was getting cleaned up for the night. You were sitting in the daycare cleaning glitter glue off the various jungle gyms, today had been fairly hectic, the kids being more energetic than usual, you felt like both you and Sun were worn out.

After twelve had came around, things had gotten a bit weird. Today was the day you figured out Sun and Moon could merge, becoming a singular animatronic with both of them being out at once. They had informed you this wasn't the first time it's happened, and that they had came up with the name 'Eclipse' to fit such a new look.

You figured out fairly soon that a lot of their feelings were combined, causing them to be much stronger than usual, so you had been dealing with a fairly horny Eclipse. Though you didn't mind, the three of you were fairly sexually active with each-other, it wasn't much of a secret (especially since the manager has sexual relations with Roxy, she was keen on keeping it hidden but failed due to Roxy's loud mouth) You both made a silent agreement to not speak about anything so neither of you would lose your jobs.

Which really helped out in the long run, you couldn't count the amount of times your boss walked in on Sun being rather handsy with you.

Getting the rest of the super glue cleaned up, you turned, seeing a saddened Eclipse pouting near the security desk, still VERY upset due to the fact that you've denied having sex with him for the tenth time now, explaining that you were far too busy and you needed to get your job done before you chose to fool around.

He understood but was still fairly disappointed, you made a promise to help Eclipse with his problem after you got everything done.

Setting down your damp towel you wiped your hands on your pants, taking notice of the dried glue and stickers that covered your clothes and arms, you even had some in your hair. Approaching Eclipse he looked up at you, still pouting. "Are you done yet?" You heard him groan when you shook your head no.

"Nope! I still have to take a shower, get all this glue off.. And get my clothes into the washer before they get even more dirty" he let out a dramatic wail. "But Starlight! We've been waiting for hours!" he cried.

"Hours? Eclipse, it's been like, thirty minutes" You checked your watch. "Yeah, thirty minutes.. I'm sure you can wait thirty more" You looked up at him, raising an eyebrow. "You're really adamant on fucking me, aren't you?" You sighed when he vigorously nodded.

"You really can't wait thirty minutes?" You whined, you felt gross, and you didn't want to do anything covered in glitter glue, it would be way too uncomfortable.

"You said you were going to take a shower?" he questioned, squinting your eyes at him, feeling like he was planning something. "Yes, it shouldn't take too long, plus time should go fairly fast, I'll be out before you can say 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'" You said, trying to not get the words twisted on such a tongue twister.

"Fine! we'll wait" Eclipse crossed his arms, smirking. He had a strange look in his eyes, one that just said 'mischief'. Shrugging it off you said your thanks and made your way to your room, not having to walk too far seeing as it was right behind one of the play structures.

Leaving Eclipse in the daycare you didn't bother locking the door behind you, figuring the two boys had enough decency and respect to not walk in on you getting undressed, even though they have plenty of times before and you perfectly fine with it.

Truth be told you were a bit more nervous around Eclipse, despite him being both Sun and Moon you still saw him as a different being entirely. He had heightened feelings, and both sun and Moons thoughts were combined, meaning whatever the two were thinking, they would likely be put into action rather than words. You knew how relentless Moon was, and how Sun loves to take action on certain things, you were left in quite the pickle.