Night Creature Chaos.

It's been atleast 10 minutes since the Sorrowful_Day incident, Great_Day was introducing you to the center. He then turned to you. "Shall we move to the next location?" He asked you. "Yes." You uttered. Everyone then walked on. As you walked, you saw some emergency shelters. "The counselor will continue the tour." Said Great_Day, as he walked into the shadows, nowhere to be seen.

A minute later, you and the group stopped. You seemed to be in the [CITY SQUARE].

Emotionless_Day then began to speak

Emotionless_Day then began to speak. "Welcome to the [CITY SQUARE]." He said. You looked back into the streets, and saw something black, horrifying, and deformed run into an alley way. Adam gasped, and Albert shrieked a bit. "THING!" Adam screamed, pointing out the deformed creature that had run past. "Hm?" Said Radiant_Day, with his curious yet seductive voice. "You looked frightened." Benevolent_Day said to the 3 to you with a soft smile. You nodded your head, looked back at Radiant_Day with his usually happy smile swapped with a smile that was only slightly there, and fear in his eyes. He has seen it too... He quickly calmed himself down so he acted like he didn't see it. "Try and be a bit more Radiant." He said. Just then, Albert jumped off of the balcony. "Albert No~!" Radiant_Day dramatically yelled down the balcony. Benevolent_Day and 3 others then came out of something called '● Surface Entrance'. Albert broke his ass! Oh no! "Allow me to patch you up!" Benevolent_Day said, as he did that. "Quite a reckless move to make! Be careful next time!" Everyome then want down there too. You, Albert, and Adam spotted a cake. "I hope you enjoy my cake!" Benevolent said. The 3 of you then started devouring the cake. "Share a little." Said Radiant_Day winking. He then took a finger-full of it. "Tasty." He said. Benevolent_Day smiled bigger and nodded. Unstable_Day then inhaled very loudly. Then all 4 of you began to devour. "Mmmmm." Unstable_Day then crushed some cement from jealousy and envy and pouted a bit. Once you were all done with the cake, Emotionless began to speak again. "From this point on I suggest you stay close to us. We are heading to [ZONE 3]."

You have now just realized that AloneTraveler has a residence... Surprising enough, they let you open it, and unsurprisingly there was a sword on a table... And a cage. "ALONETRAVELER YES YES!" Unstable_Day jumped up and down for the 899,222,616,011,626,999,999,999,998,353,572,022,737,657,828,828,242,721th time in a row. The 3 of you then walked out, and saw the fucking creature again in the distance! You tried your best to ignore it... The group then walked into a gigantic room with a bottomless pit. "It would be sad if you fell in [ZONE 3]." Benevolent_Day said. However, there was a slight bridge!

 However, there was a slight bridge!