Force From the Future Part: 1 (episode:1)

Narrator: A thousand years in the Furter, Peace and justice reign and thanks to the brave legion of the Time Force Police the streets have been cleared of every Criminal, every criminal except one that is...

*A male mutant wearing all black turns around showing his face half normal and the other half covered with a sliver mask*    

Narrator:Ransik

*Outside of the warehouse Ransik was making a big evil plan the captain of the Time Force Police had all of his Men and Women lining up around outside*

Captain: A team secure all exits on the right flank, go, B team assistant A team contain the perimeter left flank, go

* Everyone did as the captain said while running around shouting getting into their places aiming their blasters at the main door of the warehouse meanwhile Ransik was getting his time machine ready to go*

Ransik: If I can't rule the present...then I'll just rule the PAST!

        *Just as Ransik said that someone walked, and that someone was the Red Time Force Ranger*

Time Force Red: In the name of time force, I place you under arrest

Ransik: You don't know what you're up against

Time Force Red: You don't know what you're up against Ransik

*Without looking away from each other Time Force Red and Ransik walk away from the time machine getting ready to fight. Time Force Red starts running towards Ransik and he kicks a box trying to stop Time Force red, but Time Force Red jumps onto the box still running and does a backflip mid-air and kicking Ransik, but Ransik blocks Time Force Red's kick, so Time Force Red tries to kick, But Ransik blocks it with his arm, so Time Force Red tries to kick him again, but Ransik ducks this time then Time Force Red tries one more time and Ransik grabs Time Force Red's leg high in the air and kicks him right in the stomach making him go flying across the room knocking into a large pile of boxes*

Ransik:*laughs* 

 Captain: *from outside* you are completely surrounded  

*Time Force Red and Ransik continue their battle with a hand-to-hand combat 5 different times Ransik tries to punch Time Force Red, but all 4 punches got blocked and on the 5th punch Time Force Red dodges it by turning behind Ransik  and grabbing his long black cape making him kick Time Force Red right in the stomach flipping him back and as he does, he grabs his Red Chrono Saber and Ransik reaches deep into his leg grabbing his sword made from his own bones, meanwhile outside a girl named Jennifer (Jen for short)wearing a white uniform just like everyone else came riding on her motorcycle  quickly taking her helmet and running up to the Captain*

 Jen: Captain, where is he?

Captain: in there

*Jen looks at the Warehouse and quickly gets in position with everyone then a few seconds later the warehouse doors explode making people in front taking cover and Jen looks at the warehouse scared* 

Jen: Alex? 

   * There was silence for a couple seconds until the Time Force Red Rangers came walking out with Ransik in handcuffs and the time device Ransik was going to use to travel to the past and Time Force Red Rangers pushes Ransik onto his knees*

 Captain: Get him and make sure he's secured

*A few Time Force police members ran over to detain and lock away Ransik*

Time Force Red: power Down!

  *The Red Rangers dimorphs revealing a young man, Alex Collins with dark short hair and wearing white just like everyone else and all of his friends are relieved to see that he is okay, and the captain walks up to him*

Captain: Well, done Alex

Alex: Thank you sir, this is the heart to a time-warping device he could have traveled to any time period he wanted

Captain: That would have been a disaster 

Alex: well, now he won't be going anywhere for a long time 

* Captain and Alex shake hands then Captain walks off*

Captain: take care of him Jen

*Jen runs up to Alex staring into each other's eyes waiting for Alex to give a signal and once he does Jen immediately Hugs Alex and Starts to cry while their 3 friends, Katie, Lucas, and Trip are happy for them in the back*