Part XXIII: The Fight of a Lifetime

He was scared of them, the five spirits. If that huge thing was scared of the spirits of five little children, how dangerous were they?

Y/N took a deep breath, trying to ignore the taste of the thick, dank air, and focused on her heart.

At first, Y/N only heard the pounding of her heart, but then she heard something else. It was incredibly faint, but now she knew it was there she could focus on it.

It was a tiny voice, no, a group of tiny voices, all whispering the same thing: "he must burn"

And then she felt herself being thrown aside again, but she didn't feel Bonnie holding her. She opened her eyes and looked around. She was on the ground, and Bonnie....

"Ugh... shit..." Bonnie groaned.

His chest was crushed and cracked and dented, and he had been hit into a wall. He must have pushed her down as he got hit. Above her, the thing chuckled.

"Ἤὄᾧ ῥἷҭἷғł"

It raised its huge claw and plunged it down, and Y/N tried to push herself to the side. The thing missed her throat but inches, but the burning pain in her shoulder was enough to tell her she didn't move fast enough.

The things claw pushed straight through her shoulder, stabbing into the ground below her. Y/N screamed. The white-hot pain should've made her pass out, but she held on to consciousness like it was a goddamn lifesaver.

The voices in her heart began to scream louder, and she didn't have to focus on them to hear them anymore. "Burn him! He must burn! Burn him!"

"Don't touch her! She's only young, she can't hurt you!" Bonnie screamed.

He tried to claw his way towards them, but only one of his arms were working.

The thing ignored him and raised its other claw to her leg, running it up to her hip, opening a huge gash all the way up her thigh that drew another painful scream from Y/N's throat. the mass chuckled.

"Ἤὄᾧ ῥᾄҭђἔҭἷƈ. Ἷἷҭ ʀἔᾄłłẏ ҭђἔᾄṩẏ? ғҭἔʀ łł ҭђἔᾄʀṩ? Ṃᾧἔłł ђvм ғὗᾗ ғ Ἷ ƈᾄᾗ ҭἔᾄʀὄὗ ҭὄ ṩђʀἔḋṩ ṩ ἔᾄłẏ"

The thing swirled it's huge claw that pierced Y/N's shoulder, adding even more pain. She should've been numb by now. Fuck, she should be dead by now. The pool of her own blood that she was laying in was proof enough of that.

"Stop! You sick fuck! Don't hurt her!" Bonnie growled from the wall. He'd managed to get a little closer, but he wouldn't make it in time before the thing would have torn her limb from limb.

Y/N gagged, her head swirling so much she didn't even notice the group of figures running towards them.

"YY/NNNNN!!!!" Monty's voice roared, reverberating off the walls as his pounding footsteps grew louder and closer.

Y/N felt her breath hitch in her throat. She didn't realise how much she'd missed him. "MONTYY!"

The thing jumped, turning its huge head up to the group running towards it. Chica, Freddy, Roxy, and Monty. Monty was the first to reach the thing. The mass tried to raise its hand to stop them, pulling his claw out of Y/N's shoulder in the process, but it wasn't fast enough.