May 13th, Last day of Senior Year

Armin leaned against Erens shoulder.  "Oh my God." Sasha said. "It's our last day of highschool." Pause. "Like forever."

"What's everyone doing?" Armin asked.

Mikasa smiled. "Me and Sasha are found a place beside the art school she got into and it's right next to the cosmetology school I wanted to go to." She squeezed Sasha's had. "It's a really nice place."

"Where is it?" Eren asked.

"It's about an hour away." Sasha said.

"Nice!" Jean said. "Me and Marco both got football scholarships to Ohio State."

"Damn." Connie said. "I heard they got a really good football team."

Marco nodded. "Yea it's fully paid too. Like dorms too. It's awesome. My job agreed to just move me to the one by the school."

"I did not get so lucky." Jean said. "I'm gonna have to find a job when I get there." Marco playfully pityed him.

"Do either of you plan on going pro?" Connie asked.

They both shrugged. "I do." Jean said.

"I don't know yet I haven't decided." Marco said. "What about you Connie?"

"I'm staying here with my mom to run the farm." He said excitedly. "It's what I've always wanted to do and I'm so happy I get to actually do it now."

"Dude that amazing." Armin said. Connie nodded. "Hey wait has anyone seen Annie?"

"She's with Bertholt." Sasha said. "Hey what are you two doing after highschool?"

"I'm going to John Hopkins." Armin said. "Your remember that writing contest I was in last year?" Everyone nodded. "Yea I won. And so I'm spending my college fund on a place for me and Eren and stuff plus my inheritance." Connie jokingly clapped. Armin rolled his eyes.

"I have a job lined up. I don't plan on going to college honestly." Eren said.

Jean shrugged. "I wouldn't take you for a college guy."

"What about you two?" Armin asked pointing at Ymir and Historia.

Historia smiled. "Me and Ymir got into the same art college and Ymir's moving in."

Armin laughed. "Props on marrying a princess, you get a easy life. But hey you earned it."

"I know right." Ymir said.

Historia went red. "First off I'm not a princess. Secondly who said anything about marriage."

"Oh come on." Marco said. "We all know when we come back for Christmas you guys are gonna be married."

Ymir shrugged. "I guess we'll see."

"But you're the type who marries young and stays married." Armin pipped in.

"True." Eren said. "Shit class is about to start."

------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of friends sat in the parking lot just starting for a minute. "Holy shit." Connie said. "we're adults now."

"You're right." Armin said. "Oh my God."

Eren checked his phone. "Hey everyone do you guys mind coming to my place? My mom is throwing a party." 

Everyone agreed to go. The took there respectable rides and went to Erens house. Carla put a gaint banner that read 'CLASS OF XXXX'  along with streamers and some other stuff. Connie's parents were there along with Jeans and Marcos.

"HEY EVERYONE!" Carla shouted. "I'm so proud of you guys!" Everyone put there things down inside and came outside for the party. "Okay! Graduate's! Listen up!" Carla shouted.  "We've agreed we're going to let you drink. However! Whatever happens after ward is responsiblity to clean."

Armin flashed Eren a slightly concerned look. They both wandered into the yard away from the group. "Will you be okay? I don't want you to get overwhelmed."

"I'll be okay. I'm not gonna drink for obvious reasons but if you want to I'm not gonna stop you. Seriously I don't mind." Eren said.

"I'm not drinking." Armin said. "I don't really feel like it tonight."

Eren laughed and put his arm around Armin. "Yea good point, plus that means we won't have to do any cleaning."

Jean ran up to them. "You guys want anything to drink?"

"We're good." Armin said. He shrugged and went over to Marco. Armin looked around. "It's gonna be so fucking funny seeing them hung over as shit tomorrow." 

Eren laughed. "I'm gonna be laughing my ass off."

Armin stretched his Armin up in front of him. "We're adults now." He said. "Can you believe it? We got to graduate together."

Eren nodded. "We did. Just like we planned." Eren kissed Armins cheek. "Let's go talk to people."

"Hey Carla." Armin said.

"Hey Armin I'm gonna talk to Connie." Eren said kissing the top of his head.

Carla anxiously watched Eren walked away. "Carla don't worry I got him." She smiled.

"So he told you?" Armin nodded. "Ya know usually I would say couples like you two would be moving to fast." Carla said. "but with you and Eren it honestly seems fine. You guys have been in love since the 6th grade."

"Wow wow wow. Carla nobody said anything about Iove." Armin said, his face getting red.

Carla smiled. "I love you Armin." She said hugging him back.

"I love you too." He said. Armin went to Eren and joined in on that conversation. It was such a nice day. And it only got better from there.