New addition {Cult Family x Reader}

Requested? Yes, by 

Warnings: yandere behavior

Type: Yandere + Fluff

Keys: Y/n (Your Name)

Summary: paloma and you find a cool forest, you two enter, you split up, you get hit on the head blah blah blah

˘°Y/n POV°˘

"Do we have to go?" I whined, not wanting to go with Paloma to that creepy forest. "Yes! You know I love exploring creepy places!" Paloma squealed with excitement and happiness. "But what if we get lost, maybe even attacked?" I asked, clearly worried for both of us. "I went to medical school, I know a thing or two about treating wounds" Paloma said proudly. I just gave her a 'if i die it's your fault' face.

We took our backpacks, in them there was some food, water, a GPS and Paloma for some reason Paloma brought ghost equipment. "Why did you bring ghost equipment?" I ask Paloma, clearly confused. She shrugged. "Maybe we'll find a creepy doll and talk to it" She said and shrugged again. I raised an eyebrow "We can't just talk to spirits like that" I tell her. She looks at me. "I know, I brought a spirit box" She said while pulling the spirit box out of her backpack.

We walked towards where that creepy forest was, and it went on for meters. Paloma then spoke. "Maybe we should split up, we'll probably find something quicker." I nodded since I didn't have a better plan.

"I'll explore the left and the right side of the forest you can explore the inside of the forest, okay?" She explained and I nodded. Paloma then went to explore the left side first, and i just entered the forest. There was a path leading somewhere, so I decided to follow it. After a few minutes I saw a cellar. It doesn't look too friendly, perhaps when I find Paloma we will investigate it. The deeper I went into the forest, it got more foggy, making it hard to see.

Then the path stopped, and I didn't know what to do. Then I heard a twig snap, before I could see who it was, I was hit on the head, I heard ringing in my ears, and then I passed out.

,.Jack POV.,

I was outside of the manor, just sitting on the grass, waiting for Merle to return, as he heard two people entered our forest. I heard footsteps and I looked up, seeing Merle carrying a person. Is this the person who entered the forest? My head slightly tilted in curiosity. Merle noticed me.

 "This is the person who entered the forest, but there's another one somewhere" He spoke clearly. I nodded. "I'll put them in the guest room, you should also probably go inside" He informed me. I followed him inside. As we entered the manor, we saw our family looking curious as too who the person was. "I'll explain later" Merle spoke clearly. Merle then carried the person up to the guest room.

˛'Merle POV'˛

My, this person was very attractive, like an angel. As I carried them to the guest room, I couldn't help but stare at them. They're very attractive, far too attractive to be ignored. I gently laid them on the bed and pulled a blanket over them. My, they look adorable when they're asleep. I blinked, god, what is this person doing to me?

This feeling was strange, but strangely good, they would make a great addition to the family.

~ˇY/n POVˇ~

As I woke up, i noticed I was laying on what I assumed to be a couch, and there were multiple people with masks staring at me. "Ah, they're awake" One of them spoke.

'˙The Family POV˙'

Oh my, they are very attractive, Merle was correct of them being a perfect addition to our family.

˛~Y/n POV~˛

I was silent, since I didn't know what to say, or what to do. Then one of them walked closer to me and crouched down to my height. "Welcome to the family, darling."

Here it finally isss sorry it's short and kinda bad, I didn't have much motivation- 665 words