Angelic Help

You sat on your bed, crying. Words hurt. They hurt more than anything else.

If only people knew how much they hurt, maybe they wouldn't use them.

You didn't believe them, but at the same time you did.

You just didn't know what to think anymore.

"(y/n)?" you hear a voice behind you.

You turn to see your favorite, trench coated angel.

"Hey Cas," you mumble.

"Why are you upset?" he inquires and sits beside you on the bed.

"Nothing, I'm fine,"

"(y/n), I don't know how you humans behave sometimes, but I am pretty sure crying does not mean you are fine."

You give a small smile.

"You're right Cas, I'm not fine."

"What happened?"

"They called me things Cas. Nasty things. Words hurt. They leave scars that never heal. And they stick with you forever."

"(y/n), I am sure all the things they have said do not reflect you one bit. You are an amazing girl who should never have tears in her eyes. What do they have besides mean comments to throw at you?"

You look at him to see his beautiful eyes.

"Thank you Cas. I feel much better now," you say as you wipe your face.

"I would hope you would," he says and you lean into his chest.

After a while you both lie in bed and he wraps himself around you. You feel more safe than you have ever felt, nothing can hurt you now.
--
This is for everyone who is loosing hope and are scarred by words. You are better than anyone who picks on you. Always keep fighting, it gets better. Just remember, you have angels watching over you.