𖦹

clea

clea.

you're      the      daughter     of      a     prince    &     dormammu's  sister,    umar.     making    you    his    niece.     he    raised    you.  
taught    you    only    what    he    wanted    you    to,    never    anything    that   would    allow    you    to    overpower    him.    you    thought    it     was     normal,    the    way    he    treated   you —    the   way   he   kept   you   away   from   the   public   eye.    after   all,    maybe   this   is   what   family    really    was. 

you   wouldn't   know,     you    never    had    one. 

he    always    planned    for   you   to   become   like   him.    a   monster,   a   tyrant.    that   way    his    tyrannical   rule   would   last    even    after   his    inevitable    death.    you    realized    this    when    you    became    of    age.      suddenly   your    eyes    were    opened    to    everything   bad    that    was    happening   to   your   precious   home.     you   needed   to    do    something. 

you    wanted   to  

do    something. 

so   you   joined   a   rebellion   against   your   uncle.    no,   you   lead   a   rebellion.     every   death   that   occurred   ..   he   blamed   on   you.    you   could've   prevented   it,   he   said,   had   you   not   showed   such   stupidity   and   disobedience.    all   of   it,     you   remember   all    of    it.     it    weighs    upon    your    shoulders.    and   soon   after   the   rebellion   started,    it   begins   facing   certain   defeat.     and   then   you're   taken   prisoner   by   him.    you're   infuriated,   but    you're    helpless. 

until   he   arrives.

maybe this is why you saw him as your saving grace, your knight in shining armor. doctor stephen strange, he saved you. and in return you helped him. in the processes falling in love with him. and in the end you claimed what was rightfully yours. what your people wanted you to be.

ruler of the dark dimension.

however, you're still inexperienced in sorcery. the sorceress supreme title is a heavy one to carry. the doctor knows this, from experience. and takes you to his dimension to teach you what he knows. you grow close with him while he not only teaches you mystic arts but also adapts you to this dimension. he sees a good inside of you that no one has seen before. he doesn't care that you're supposed to be a monster. he only sees you as the pure hearted woman you wanted to be.

you   are 

   in   love

in love.

you make frequent trips to the dark dimensions, reminding them who is in charge and dealing with the threat of dormammu's escape from his dimensional prison. but you always come back to him, and he waits. somewhere in there you decide to marry him, begin raising a child with him —- but that didn't end well for either you. infidelity was not a problem you foresaw happening in this union.

you returned home, indefinitely.

maybe it's better this way. it's safer for you to be in your own dimension anyway. but without him .. without the family you two created— all these titles and responsibilities are too heavy. you feel alone but you're so angry. it's the first time those inner demons, those dark urges tempt you like dormammu wanted them to.

you won't give in. you're not like him.

   you're   not   like   him