" 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 "

[AUTHORS NOTE]

the story will be rocky since i did not plan whatsoever for this, to those who are expecting this to be a story that is decent it will probably be below average.

VOICES OF THE THOUSANDS predecessors they had echoed through their already filled mind. the chanting of their predecessors was annoying but comforting in a lonely way, since they had chosen to be isolated from humanity they were on an island they purchased.

occasionally they let some of their friends visit if they were to lonely, what? you expect the voices to entertain and keep them company  without ever getting bored? well you thought wrong.

the caped figure was reading a book that one of their trusted and probably oldest friend shipped through crows, the book was quite interesting to say the least but there was parts that was a bit... unnecessary.

they were grateful that they kept in touch to some of their friends or they would've died out of boredom or insanity, but there were time they wished they didn't keep in touch.

{ [NAME] if you had a harem would you like girls or boys to be in your harem? } although there was a voice the owner of the voice was nowhere and this person knew this very well

" none " the monotoned voice answered uninterested in the query that was irrelevant, truly they had grown used to the predecessors antics and questions.

{ y'know you're boring } the mysterious voice was overlapped by the other voices.

" is that supposed to insult me? " but it was the one that was answered by the now known person named [NAME], when the spoke their words held no malice or anger just the simple stoical and monotoned voice they always had.

{ no just a simple fact } then there was another voice that was irritating

" okay " but strangely not to them, they found some form of safety with these voices. they stood up from the chair they previously sat on, they walked to a handmade bookshelf.

they were starting to get bored so they decided to do something else than read and read and read, so they decided to try to enter a novel they had memorized out of pure boredom and curiosity of how much a person who can remember a lot remember.

" f*ck " was what they said when they realized they would need help to enter a novel, so they decided to bring a friend they had long stopped talking to.

_/ 🥀🍀🥀 \_

TIMESKIP