◖ 🗯️ ˒ 𝕮𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝕺𝐍𝐄 !! ⋆ Ꮺ ָ࣪

⋄ 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲. ♥︎ 포도나무 ★ 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘀 . ﹅
❝ 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍!? 𝖠 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗇 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌? ❞
✶ 𔔀 🕢 𖧗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𔘓 🕢◖✶

𖥻᠈ 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 : 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃˖🏫❝ 𝖣𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍- ❞✿ 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 💬 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 💬 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ✿

❝ 𝖣𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍- ❞
✿ 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 💬 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 💬 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ✿

𖥻᠈ 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 : 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃˖🏫❝ 𝖣𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍- ❞✿ 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 💬 𝗰𝗿𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 💬 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ✿

It was quiet a busy day for the first day of school at Grapevine Academy. With the opening year interschool events and welcoming of the new students it was a hot mess. Each classes were assigned to a particular category for competing in the event. I.e for example science fare or dance!! The catch? It was compulsory.

Everyone of the classroom had to participate even if it meant walking up to the stage for a few seconds to hand out a prop to someone. It was THAT serious. Even if you can't dance or act you HAD to participate. It was practically a do or die situation considering the amount of competition they had.

Now this story is focusing on the senior classes i.e 10th, 11th and 12th graders along with their teachers who got the category 'opening play of the year'. Which is the most important competition in the event actually.

They were competing class against class with their long time enemies Falcon Academy and Holynorth Institution. Everything had to be perfect. But of course it's not a normal morning at the Grapevine Academy without some problem each morning right? Oh let's continue now!

- -

A loud sound of a slap echoed through the busy hallways making everyone stop for a hot second only to see Jodie glare at Sylvia angrily as Sylvia's cheek started to burn. Sylvia scoffed rolling her eyes as she threw a sharp glare before pinning Jodie to the locker harshly saying " That's it, I'm going to fucking kill you today "