Chapter 3

The next day, Yibo woke up with a throbbing headache. "Argh!" He sat down on the bed pressing his temples with his eyes still closed.

After the pain in his head subsides a little, Yibo opens his eyes and notices the surroundings. "What the fuck! Ah!" He taps his forehead. "Ahhh! You're so stupid, Wang Yibo!" He mumbles and plopped his body on the bed again but hurriedly got up when he catches a glimpse of the pajamas he was wearing.

"Xiao Zhannnnnnnn...!!!!!!!!" He shouted 

Xiao Zhan was startled and dropped the ladle on the floor. He is making breakfast and hangover soup for Yibo. It's Sunday, so Xiao Zhan told the maids and even the guards not to come every Saturday and Sunday as he wants to have some privacy when he is at home.

"Aish! He's so loud, good morning my baby" Xiao Zhan greeted him, suppressing his laughter when he sees Yibo going down the stairs.

"Arg! fuck you, Zhan!"
"Yes baby, I will fuck you later," Zhan winked at him.

"Pervert! Where are my clothes? Why am I wearing this thing?"

"What's wrong with that? It suits you very well. You look so cute, baby. Your clothes are dirty, and no maids are home now to wash them. You can wear your clothes later after breakfast.

Here, have a seat." Xiao Zhan put down a bowl of soup on the table.

"No, I'm leaving now, give me the clothes please." Yibo stubbornly declined Xiao Zhan's offer.

"Why are you in a hurry? Do you miss your wife that much? Then, why did you come here in the first place?" Xiao Zhan felt annoyed but he concealed his facial expressions.

"No! Of course not! Fine, I will eat first."
Yibo hurriedly sat down, he didn't understand why he came to Xiao Zhan's house either

Zhan sat down across Yibo and crossed his arms on the table.
"Eat the soup now before it gets cold"

"Fine! whatever!" Yibo starts eating in silence

"So how's the taste?" Zhan smiled seeing Yibo enjoying the food he prepared.
"mmm...just fine." Yibo's brief response

"Oh, but you almost finished the bowl of soup!"

"Okay fine, it's delicious okay! happy now?" Wang Yibo leered at him

Zhan smiles faintly and pushes the hangover medicine to Yibo.
"Here, take this after you finish your food, it's a hangover pill"