Taehyung; Your College Hearthrob

Taehyung is the sweetheart of the college, despite of his charming appearance, wealthy family and excellent grade, he is also a soft-hearted boy, who is really polite, a gentleman.

A boy who will feel bad to say no if a girl ask him for a date, or a girl who gave him a direct confession. And yeah, he agreed, even if it's temporary.

Many people envy Taehyung that have such a perfect life, what more could he ask again? Some of the boys somehow ask to themselves everytime they look at his charming appearance; are we straight.

In the other hand, Y/N is a cute, cold girl. Her appearance is so cute. She doesn't have any friends, not like people dont like her. People thinks that she is easy to approach but not fun enough to be their friends.

Y/N feels okay with it, she also feels like she doesn't really need a real friend.

Walks down into the hallway with her books, she heard a soft, loud voice thay echoing on the hallway.

"Christine, i'm sorry but I dont feel the same," Her eyes goes into the man that rubbed his nape slowly, feeling uneasy about things that he experienced daily.

"But Taehyung! We are such a perfect match! I already told my mother that we are in a relationship!," Christine shout loudly, making the people who heard her cringed; who the hell told her to tell her mother?

"Christine-"

"Get the fuck away from my way, dumpster," Y/N's irritated voice rang. I guess i forgot to mention she is a little rude *scratch head*.

Taehyung heard her voice, lifting his head and when she see her, his heart skip a beat. That, there, stood the girl of his dreams.

Wearing a blue jeans and a tee that says 'Touche', standing bravely with her cold eyes stabbing into both of them, him and Christine.

Christine who get embarassed quickly get away from the middle of the hallway. That also made the students hard to pass, but sigh in relief after.

"Deal with your girls somewhere, Mr Popular, don't do it in the middle of hallway," Y/N hissed and bumped lightly into his shoulder, the effect bring him down to life again after staring at her for good 45 seconds.

And that's where their life making a turning point.