Ghost ain't real

Hey....My name is Angelica and I am a writter. I m 15 years old. I have a normal family, my father is a banker and my mother takes care of the house. It was night. I was sitting on my chair and trying to think about my new story to write. Until my mom interrupted me and said she and dad are going out. So I guess Home Alone. I bid them goodbye and sat on my chair again. I dont mind being home alone. I took my phone and saw my best friend calling. "Yes! its the perfect time!"

"hello?"

"Hey Angelica! What r u doing gurl?"

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Are you sitting there still writing stories?"

"Bruh What's wrong with it? ._."

"Ah! Sowwy. Anyways did u heard of the ghost in our school?"

"C'mon they ain't real. If even if they are, they are fake ofc!"

"I swear they are real, Rumors has it!"

"So what? Not everything they say are real."

"Agh! C'monn u r ruining my curiosity.  Anyways Kevins calling!"

"Oooooo! Got a dateeeeeee?"

"Mhm! Seeya!"

"Ok seeya"

Bruh. Am I the only single one in school? What a shame. Anyways i was focusing on my writing until I heard a noise. It sounded like it came from kitchen. Our house is actually pretty big and it was strange to hear sound from kitchen as it was very far from my bedroom. I was too lazy to get up, until I heard another one and another and another. So i thought of going there. I was on my way to the kitchen and I grabbed a knife. My legs didn’t even want to move. I dont know why? Am I scared? Ofc No. What if its a theif. "Ugh! Shut up". Then I just ran to the kitchen. And kicked the kitchen door open and then I saw....