CHAPTER 14

The sun came up and the others were still sleeping in the same position . Except Do-hwan . He is the only person who woke up as he found him self being at Su-hyeok's feet making him immediately woke up . 

Joon-yeong and Wu-jin is sleeping in Dae-su's arm . ( y/n ) head is rested on Su-hyeok's shoulder as he placed his arms around her shoulder with his blazer covered her . 

( Pretend their sitting with Su-hyeok's blazer covering ( y/n ) 

Cheong-san then woke up slightly as he remembered something , he got up from his chair and went to window standing beside Do-hwan who already look out the window . 

" No one is coming " he said as they both turned away from window . 

They both looked at everyone as their eyes landed at ( y/n ) and Su-hyeok . 

" They are really cute together " Cheong-san said as Do-hwan only looked at the both of them unamused . 

" Those two ... The both of them really are peacefully sleeping when I'm the one who need to smell Su-hyeok's bare foot " Do-hwan said making Cheong-san snorted on his statement . 

" What ? " he asked 

" When you guys are sleeping . ( y/n ) and Su-hyeok woke up . I already stand by if she had a nightmare like she used to . Then we fell asleep back together . All of sudden I smell something really bad and when I open my eyes , the first thing I saw was Su-hyeok's foot . " Do-hwan said with a deadpanned look at the end of sentence as Dae-su woke up . 

" Where am I ? " he asked as he looked around and realized . 

" You're at school " Cheong-san said as Wu-jin and Joon-yeong also woke up . 

Then the other started to woke up one by one except ( y/n ) and Su-hyeok . The both of them were still sleeping in the same position . 

After a few minutes , Su-hyeok finally woke up only to see ( y/n ) were still sleeping on his shoulder making him smile before gently shook her as she slowly open her eyes . 

" Good morning " Su-hyeok said as ( y/n ) looked up at him with a warm smile . 

" Morning . " ( y/n ) greeted back receiving a peck on her lips . 

Everyone sat around the table except ( y/n ) , Su-hyeok who sitting at the same place and Cheong-san and Ji-min who standing near the window . 

" Any one come ? " Wu-jin asked streching his body . 

" No " Cheong-san said 

" They'll come for us eventually " On-jo said 

" How long will we need to wait ? " Hyo-ryeong asked 

" Until they come " On-jo answered 

" There's no guarantee they'll come though . " Hyo-ryeong stated