Hunting

(A/N:I love the image above)

NO ONE'S POV:The survivors walked threw the town looking for generators but what's weird no one has heard or seen the killer...maybe the entity forgot. "THE HUNTER IS HOT ON MY TAIL!" Everyone was surprised and saw Steve the usual laid back man terrified and running from the hunter!

The hunter seemed to have a special ability because it took out a phone and opened it that's when a classic lullaby started playing but it wasn't normal it sounded eerie

The hunter seemed to have a special ability because it took out a phone and opened it that's when a classic lullaby started playing but it wasn't normal it sounded eerie. "...bingo..." the voice was not above a whisper but not below a whisper just so quite where everyone had to be silent to hear it. The hunter started to dial number and a arrow showed...it was Steve location but it disappeared.

The hunter started to go to where the arrow was "ACK!" Everyone heard Steve get knocked down. Steve ran and accidentally brought the killer to the original survivors which the hunter took a glanced and saw that one was injured and went after her. Emma ran but keep tripping that when the hunter lunged at her and stabbed her. Just as she was about to let out her scream the hunter put their hand on her mouth and put one finger to their mask's lips. "Shhhh~ you'll no longer suffer for much longer." They started to take her to a chair.

Before they place her on the chair they took a photo with her. "A new picture for the scrap book!" Then placed her on the chair and went back to hunting.

Emma was alone but she wonder why did that hunter make her feel calm? She saw the hunter chase people and locate them easily,this must be their home town it looks calm and peaceful. Emma smiled she finally was at peace even if it will be just for a couple of minutes she's at complete peace that when the chair went off.

HUNTER WINS.

The survivors got back to the mansion. "WHO WAS THAT!?" Steve was the one to answer. "Their hunter name is chamador fantasma or in English Ghost caller,and their real name is Y/N L/N,their nonbinary and Jesus are they scary! They make you fee-" "calm and peaceful,as if you were alone in a calming area just as you are about to get sent off" "So that happened to you to Nurse?" "Yes Steve,they were so nice and sweet" "Heh,that's a persona their a cold,emotionless,untrustworthy b!t€h"

Did I mention the hunter are allowed to visit the survivors just not harm them? "Tch,that hurts steve to know that you see me as a b!t€h" it was Y/N...