𝙉𝙚𝙠𝙤𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙈𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧

I don't own any of the Haikyuu! Characters

I don't own any of the Haikyuu! Characters. Credits go to all artists and Haruichi Furudate.

This will be an Oc x Haikyuu! Book since I can't put Y/n knowing the others might not like how the character goes or acts towards the others.

In the Prologue, the panels are from the bonus stories and I might add some of the other manga panels if I'm not able to describe them well.

So please do bear with me since this is my first time doing this. I am trying my best to make this book. I hope some would comment they're opinions so that I could improve on what I should do.

My English isn't that good either. My vocabulary is low so don't expect me to add any words.

I can't make a sound effect 😭. Like bam, boom, thump. It takes me at least 10-20 minutes to decide on that. This might be a slow-burn book since of school but school is ending.

So I just need to find the motivation to do this since I get easily drained and everything.

I think I wouldn't put any love interest with them since it would be hard considering the characters. Love interest will be hard because I can't choose anyone.

And one last thing...
Sorry for my grammar and spelling that will be coming in the future. English is my first language but I am not that good (I hope I'm not the only one).