Yandere Hunter/Golden Guard x Oc preview

He promised he would pull out in time. He knew I was ovulating and I didn't have access to birth control. However, he had been so desperate to be with me the past few days. My one chance to go back home was putting a strain on our relationship. Hunter didn't like that I had chosen to go home leave him than staying by his side, but this was my only opportunity to go back to the human world that Belos was offering to me and I figured that Hunter would understand and maybe when I finished school and moved out I would come back to visit. If he was still single both of us could pick things off where we left off. Surely Hunter understood how much I wanted to be with my parents again. No matter how I complain about them. I still loved them.

"This is so bad," he breathes, folding me in half so my knees are touching my chest. "We shouldn't be doing this—fuck—you might get pregnant, love." he chuckled against my lips, swallowing my whines with a dizzying kiss. He was only kidding, he would never do something so irresponsible. But his words made my brain foggy and, for a moment, I entertained the idea of actually getting pregnant. Of having his child growing inside me, of being intertwined with him forever.

But I knew I had to go back to the human world, neither of us could be together. I missed my family and home more than anything and surely, Hunter knew that. "We're too young," I cry, shuddering when Hunter's cock hits my cervix. the angle he's fucking me in has him deeper than he's ever been.

"I know," Hunter admits, his grip on me growing tighter as his thrusts continue their merciless pace. "I wish you didn't have to leave me, wish I could have you all to myself, or go with you." he grunts, feverishly kissing me over and over.

His words have me whimpering underneath him. Hunter hasn't expressed his feelings about my departure this much, I knew he was upset but he didn't say much about it. It wasn't like I purposely chose to leave to spite him, but I had to go home, my parents must be worried sick (at least I hope they are), even if it meant hurting him. "Hunter, i'm gonna—" one harsh thrust sends I over the edge and I came around him without warning, my cunt spasming around his length and walls squeezing down on him. Hunter groans as my thighs shake, tears running down my face. His breath gets heavier in my ears and I can see his face contorting as the pleasure runs through his body. I knew Hunter well enough to tell when he's about to cum. "Hunter, Golden Guard, stop!"

I try to push him off, but he overpowers me and pushes me further into the mattress. "I'm sorry, my love, I can't help it. You feel so goo! I don't want you you to leave me! So close, I'm gonna fill you up so good... trust me," he rambles as his movements become sloppy. But I did trust him, he promised he would stop before things got too far.

"please stop, please!" My pleas fall on deaf ears as Hunter finally cums deep within my womb, filling me up as I had feared. I was ovulating, I didn't have access to any type of birth control—if I was planning on getting knocked up, this was the perfect way to do it. This can't be happening, I can't get pregnant right now. All the waiting and all the missions I had helped Hunter with to earn favor with Belos. For Emperor Belos to keep his promise to send me back home; was slipping between my fingers, a baby would be impossible to explain to my parents. Especially the part on who the father was. In both scenarios when the baby is born if the baby had pointed ears and red eyes... the pointed ears would cause everyone to freak out and cause mass hysteria in my family and the hospital.

I had to get home, sure but Hunter wouldn't let me leave him while I carried his baby. His uncanny way of looking at me with those sleep deprived eyes; those eyes that reflected such pain and sadness, could easily convince me that I was taking something that also belonged to him too, and that it wasn't fair of me to steal away what he also helped create. I can feel his hand on my stomach, a knowing cunning grin on his face. "we're gonna make a baby," he whispers against my lips. "you're all mine, both of you are mine..."

But I'm getting ahead of myself~~~
This all started with me being a stupid child who enjoyed disobeying her parents. Now I regret everything I've done in my life. Let me start at the beginning, where everything had gone spiraling down hill so quickly.

I had this reputation of getting myself... how should I say... lost... misplaced... many adults refer to it as running away... Ah now I remember! I had a reputation for wandering off somewhere. Many adults and my parents claim that I runaway from home all the time. My parents put me into therapy for my constant habit of wandering off and not coming back for hours at a time. The therapist asked me:

what goes through my mind when I "wander" off?

If I have a set destination that I'm going to? If so why am I heading there?

Do I ever ask myself if I'm causing my parents to worry when I wander off and if I considered the idea of leaving a note for them, so they know I'll come back?

Why do I not consider their concern as parents, why I don't acknowledge that they are worried about me?

Apparently my replies to their questions weren't satisfactory as I parroted what my mother has constantly told me over the years when I was under 12 years of age; whenever I threatened to runaway she countered my threat with whoever found me would bring me back. Even if that person was planning to hold me for ransom, they would pay my parents to take me back.

The therapist didn't like how I talked about my parents lack of concern and I spoke about how they seemed to encourage this behavior from me.

So the therapist encouraged my parents to put me in a program that would teach me responsibility. They gave my parents a pamphlet about this summer camp being hosted in Delaware.

Mom and dad were against the idea because of the money and travel. However, the therapist reassured them that the medical insurance would foot the bill as they would put this under the guise of rehabilitation and mental health monitoring. This camp was to teach me responsibility, maturity, coping mechanisms in stressful situations, how the real world works and how to handle situations like an adult.

I was against this, but the more the therapist spoke about this camp, the more my parents reconsidered their position on the matter. Any plans of me playing video games or hanging out with my one friend were fluttering out the window.

This was going to suck.

Fast forward ⏩ to the end of school, well mom and dad were dropping me off at the airport. Telling me to behave and have a safe trip. I begged them to not force me to do this. They shook their heads and said that I should've thought about it before I acted up and continuously ran away. I threatened to runaway from this camp, they just shrugged and said, well then I guess that's just one less mouth to feed.

Tears ran down my eyes, do they not care at all? Guess not.