the talk

Warnings
Ochako x Tsu
Talks of devils tango

Tsu knocks on my dorm door, I open the door and she walks in. "So what did you wanna talk about?" I say "well I wanted to tell you that, I had a dream of..us" Tsu says. I immediately turn red, did she have the same dream I did!? "we had almost did the devils tango in my dream.." she says nervously, "OH MY GOD!" I scream, "WE HAD THE SAME DREAM!"

TIME SKIP BY THE GAY

After that we started staring at eachother, all I wanted to do is kiss her right then and there, but I didn't want what happened in my dream to happen. We just started dating but I was already crazy about her. I leaned closer to her hinting to her I wanted a kiss. We kissed and then i
It slowly started being a makout scene. Soon after Iida comes and walks into my dorm to help me with my homework, he's been helping me for awhile, "hey Ochako, I'm here to help you with the ho- OH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY I DID NOT KNOW TSUYU WAS IN HERE I APOLOGIZE DEEPLY!!" he says before teaching us all about safety. "Iida please stop we we're just kissing we arent doing that we're to young anyways we still have two years before were 18" i say explainingly. "Good.. BUT STILL NO PDA ON SCHOOL GROUNDS I GOT ONTO BAKUGO AND MIDORIYA FOR KISSING I'LL DO THE SAME TO YOU GUYS!" Iida said before leaving the room and slamming the door shut. After that we decided to cuddle and watch a movie.

Her homework was never finished😔🖐🏻

Im trying to make it wholesome but also kinda dirty it's for some reason really hard to do with out sounding cringe🥲

Words: 310