Party time!

" come on Trisha get up, we're going to a party!"
I woke up from my dream to see Lilah standing in front of me with a giant grin on her face. " what time is it?" I said, " time for you missy to get up we're going to a party with hot men at it so we gotta get you looking good" she said with a smirk, " uh no I don't do parties you know this, last time I almost passed out in a pool because I drank to much" " oh come on I'll make sure you don't do that this time" " no I'm not going" " come on its 12 pm on a Saturday you have nothing else to do anyway" " how do you know that I could have a hot date lilah" I said while getting up to check my phone. " you hot date, please you haven't gone out with someone since high school" " so that dose not matter, damnit my phone didn't charge" " come on let's get you ready" " ugh fine, I'm gonna regret this I thought"
————————————————————————-
Lilahs pov:
I have a mission I have to do and it involves me being at a party with mafia men, I hate them they don't know how to keep their hands to their selfs but I need to find out what Micah Gray is up too, I know that Trisha hates having to go on missions with me but I need her help, she a hot ginger and guys would love to eat her up including Micah his ex wife was a ginger so he must like 'em.

I pulled in front of Trisha house and walked right in with my spare key, the house was quiet, " is that bitch still in bed it 12 pm" I walked up stairs and walked in her room, is was a disaster clothes everywhere and fast food on the nightstand, I think her being single is really hitting her hard now that she's in collage. I graduated 2 years ago and I love my job it's so fun and nobody even knows I'm a spy. " come on Trisha get up, we're going to a party"

After her little fit about having to go to a party we finally found something for her to wear it is a it was a dark red dress that had a small split and showed some of her chest, it complimented her hair very well. She has black hells and a black designer bag.

The dress:

I decided that I was gonna wear a black dress that was short and skin tight with black heels and a giant coat over it

The outfit:

After we got ready it was time to head to the party, I never did tell Trisha that this was for a mission I just told her it was for a fun girls night out

the party, I never did tell Trisha that this was for a mission I just told her it was for a fun girls night out.