Mission

Luca was in the basement torturing some guy  while I was getting ready for this mafia get together that was happening tonight, I hate parties but everyone has to go that's in the mafia business. Luca walked  into my room " what are you doing?" " getting ready for tonight idiot" " oh shit I forgot about that" " omg go get showered you dumbass , for me to be the younger one I sure am smarter." Just as I said that he was gone, he's a total dumb ass yet all the ladies love him because he's good looking and acts all tough until you get to know him he can be funny but he's stupid.

Lucas Pov:
I totally forgot about the party, I was to focused on Andrew in the basement to think about the party, that asshole fucking raped and killed a 18 year old at a concert the other day, I made sure he suffered by cutting his fingers and toes off then popping all his joints out of place and I hammered his knees in. I also did many other painful things, the torture lasted for about a week until I just decided to blow his head off a hour ago, I got tired of looking at his dumb face.

I got a shower and shaved everything because I haven't in a while, I added Cologne and my rings. I put on a black suit I just got and I will say I look pretty hot.

The suit:

Yurik was wearing the same one just a tad bit lighter than mine

Yurik was wearing the same one just a tad bit lighter than mine. After we were both ready we decided to drive the red Lamborghini that I had just bought. " god I fucking love this car" I said " yeah it's pretty sweet, I might have to get one myself" said yurik.

As we pulled up the the party there was a ton of people, I parked the car and we got out, " I fucking hate people" said yurik " yeah me too". As soon as we walked in everyone turned their heads to look at us, " what the fuck are you all looking at" I said, I'm really gonna have to control my anger tonight but I hate propel they act like they never have seen us before, just because we're on the top 3 mafias don't mean they all gotta stair, their lucky I don't just kill them all right here.

Yuriks POV:
Me and Luca decided to go our own ways since he was going towards the girls " man whore" I whispered as he walked away. I went over to the bar area and asked for a whiskey with 2 ice cubes, the party was getting bigger by the second. As I was watching these girls dance I saw Micah Gray walk in, he was 1 spot behind us in the top mafias but he sure as hell thought he was better than us.

He walked over to me and started talking to me, " ahh is that Yurik Herendas I haven't seen you in so long kid how's it going?" " it was going good until you showed up" " haha you got jokes just like your father, oh how I miss him he was such a good man, it's a shame he's dead ha" " yeah he definitely would have missed you too" I said getting up and walking away, " don't you ignore me son I'm not done talking" " Micah I don't have the patience to listen to your dumb bullshit today now leave me the fuck alone before I blow your god damn head off " I pulled  my gun out and waving it in his face so he would get the idea that I was not kidding, " wow someone's feisty is it the time of the month?" He laughed at his own joke and walked away over to the girls. God I hate that man so much I should have just  killed him when I had the chance, talking shit about my dad he's lucky I don't slit his throat.